• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ban Apeal  (Read 3729 times)

Gameplayer741

• View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Apeal
« on: August 18, 2013, 04:41:12 pm »
i got banned so just please dont make this worse  :'(

Gameplayer741

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Apeal
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 04:43:09 pm »
Oh yeah and my dkcraftmc name is Ezio1258

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2013, 05:08:53 pm »
You were banned for xraying, as you already know as I had a conversation with you in game, and multiple times you denied this fact saying you were just lucky. After a long discussion you finally came clean and said it was xray, and you had used it to earn most of your supplies, especially diamonds within the server, you also used your xray, to cheat for other players, which was another reason you were banned. You are banned for 2 weeks. This is due to a multitude of things, which include you xraying in the first place, then denying it and lieing not only to the players you had been xraying for but staff including myself. Then continuing to argue trying to prove you weren't which let you too finally realising you couldn't keep denying it and admitted to it in the end. You will stay banned for the 2 weeks and will not be unbanned due to the reasons listed above. Here are some images I took of our conversation and what you initially xrayed.

In one mine I was able to find you twice using xray, to earn diamonds which can be seen below, you can see that you literally dug straight towards 1 set of diamonds, and pointed out too another player that diamonds where behind the wall. Allowing them to mine the diamonds.

2nd Time I Caught You;

This is a small portion of the conversation we had, when you finally admitted to xraying in chat.

Gameplayer741

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2013, 06:21:36 pm »
Ok fine ill be ok being banned with 2 weeks :)

Gameplayer741

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 09:46:51 pm »
And I really love this server but if its 2 weeks its okay  :D