• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Sorry My friends.  (Read 2935 times)

KieKieKo

• View Profile
    • Awards
Sorry My friends.
« on: July 31, 2013, 12:03:07 am »
First of all. I would like to start by saying. I am sorry. Sorry Mahoose. Sorry DeeKay. Sorry Zach Waddle. Sorry everyone I may have offended.
It's not how it seems being banned. I didn't think when I said anything. I am Extremely sorry. I will do whatever it takes to be unbanned. Just please. If there is anything I can do. Let me know. I am EXTREMELY sorry. Lissy. I am sorry. Seliphail, Mahoose, Waddle. And anyone else I am forgetting.
I apologize for how I acted. Just forgive me. Please. Sorry for annoying you on Mumble the server. Just give me one last chance. If I mess up. I will leave you alone forever. Sorry everyone. :( I hope no one picks Option #4 or #5.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sorry My friends.
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 12:53:50 am »
Hello Kiekieko

After lashing out out the fellow staff of this server. It has come to my attention that you lack the overall concept of respect and common sense on the server. As you brought your friend ispringbatacat into the argument which he threatened to hack the server and overall caused many issues. You were told multiple times yesterday that if you had a problem with staff you were to come to ME directly, yet today you bash on me for trying to help you with your situation yesterday. The fact you got on mumble after banned from the server to continue to "prove your point" that common sense should not be a rule because some people lack common sense in their life. I am i fairly forgiving person however, i refuse to have you bash on the staff that both me and Deekay have chosen because you did not get your way. The mods and ops do not wish for your return as they feel you do not deserve another chance on this server. According to multiple staff members, this is not the 1st time you have been highly rude to someone as you were warned by a few of them as well as banned for the same reason not too long ago. You were banned permanently by TTlego however i told him if you were to make a ban appeal i would handle it. Now weather he would like to add anything is up to him. But to make things absolutely clear, you will not be pardoned by your actions as they were highly unnecessary and unacceptable on the server.

Thanks for reading
-Lissy