• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Ban Appeal - ihasablueberry  (Read 3297 times)

bradskates9

• OooOoOoOo She's back
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ban Appeal - ihasablueberry
« on: November 20, 2013, 02:38:47 pm »
Okay so basically a year ago my friend and I were being a bit stupid and griefed the old server spawn, like the first spawn that was built in DKCraft. I left the server for about a year and decided that since I'm probably coming back to minecraft soon, I'd like to come back to this server.

- Did you break any of the rules? Yes, I griefed the old server spawn with a friend of mine.
- Did you grief another players work? Yes((I'm sorry))
- Did you swear excessively? I don't think i swore very much at that time.
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? I probably made a few people very mad, yes.
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Nopeeee

But yes, it's been well over a year since it happened, and DKCraft was one of my favourite servers. I know that I shouldn't have griefed the old server spawn, even though it was no longer being used. I would like to come back to the server, as i've changed and know how people feel when they spend time  building something then have someone destroy it.

This time, however, if you guys do decide to let me back into the server, I will not be under the name IHasABlueberry as I've gotten rid of that account. I created this ban appeal so it wouldn't be seen as ban evading since I'll have a new account by the end of next week.

I hope you decide to let me back into the server.

-Agata.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Appeal - ihasablueberry
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 04:15:04 pm »
Since you were banned by someone who is no longer a staff member, I'll be handling this appeal.
You seem sorry for your past actions, and although you did leave on a bad note, I'm happy to give you another chance considering the amount of time that has passed.

bradskates9

• OooOoOoOo She's back
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ban Appeal - ihasablueberry
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 04:15:56 pm »
Since you were banned by someone who is no longer a staff member, I'll be handling this appeal.
You seem sorry for your past actions, and although you did leave on a bad note, I'm happy to give you another chance considering the amount of time that has passed.

Thankyou DK :) I'll let you know when I get my new account, which should be Friday:)