• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: DoomGlore  (Read 3910 times)

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
DoomGlore
« on: July 24, 2013, 09:19:42 pm »
Title: Project Protection Application
Project Protection: DoomGlore

Project name: DoomGlore
Project owner: Tobieias
Project location (coordinates): Homeset for this project is [4954,65,2952]
Approximate dimensions:{     ]
                                     [     }
{= Dimension co-ords corner to corner kind of thing^
{4336,65,2648}
{5122,65,3326)
   ^I believe I got this right.

-What is the current state of the project?
 The current state of this project is at creating the land base at sea level (near base completed), An underhill waterfall area as an islands farming area as an animal farm. I have started to create an underground fortress type maze area, with Redstone contraptions. Above ground I have several players living on the island with completed homes. I also have a growing forest space (need to build up terrain for growth and expansion) also I have created secret hidden away areas; rooms, caves and hallways. Also, I have a nice bridge styling with part of the islands feel with a tower and a derelict mansion to the east. And a nice big river space.

-And what are your plans for its future, if any: Future plans consist of things stated above in the 'current state' part. As well as, splitting the island kind of in half.. styling one area being all foresty and player friendly and the other part being derelict, burned down wasteland with lava and fires and fallen trees and all that good stuff. I need to Mine out a larger underground space for a great hall being based on the mines of moria (the mahusive pillar-like part) as well as above ground creating terrain, building up the underwater part of the island to create sides and dockyards for boats. My favourite idea that I am really anticipating on doing is creating these few  small island hovering above the island in the clouds with underneath shape of course and all the good stuffs for being pretty and that. And of course any other little things that spring to mind with the detail. Being fair, a lot needs to be done. But should, as it's size is pretty large.

-Why should your project be granted project protection? My project should be granted protection as it is a reaaaally big area that is hard to keep griefs accounted for. I would be able to let players see what I have created without worrying on griefs. Also other players creations on my island will be kept safe so no hassle will be involved with them. A lot of time and so much effort has and is going into this project and oh lord, sponges would be incredibly costly and so unrealistic on getting enough. Thanks for reading and as I should, I hope I get protection! cheers.  :)
Don't go hollow.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DoomGlore
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 05:00:05 am »
Accepted, use /region addmember DoomGlore [playername] to add players to the protection.

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: DoomGlore
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 08:14:20 am »
Rad! Thanks a lot deekay  :)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Don't go hollow.