• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Animal eggs for mods-for griefing purposes  (Read 3697 times)

OddManFromSpace

• May dkcraft live on!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Animal eggs for mods-for griefing purposes
« on: May 31, 2013, 09:58:50 pm »
Ok so I've been looking at the chat lately and I think moderators should have access to mob eggs so if there is a griefing of a animal farm they can redo it. I myself had a cow spawn and I put a fence around them and left for lunch but when I came back they were gone. I hope I will get some supporters and have a jolly good day!
I am a small man doing big things.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Animal eggs for mods-for griefing purposes
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2013, 10:13:22 pm »
The only issue with that would be players abusing that ability. Since we cannot LogBlock animals, it is impossible to tell if people had animals to begin with. Anyone can easily say they had pigs in a fences off area when they never had pigs to begin with. Its a difficult issue.

leatherneckjr

• Trusted
  • They will quake in my shadow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2013, 02:58:10 pm »
It would be nice, but like lissy said it's difficult to tell who is telling the truth. We would need screenshot proof or something along those lines and even then there's photoshop. If you or anyone could think of a way to accurately keep track of someone's animals please feel free to say something.
http://adf.ly/hCsfh -->Check out my blog! http://adf.ly/hCtSU --> Check out my minecraft skins! Want me to make you one? Just ask!

OddManFromSpace

• May dkcraft live on!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2013, 02:17:44 pm »
Possibly if you were to find mobs and create a farm you would need to show a moderator,operator ect that you have tamed these creatures and if they didn't and they get griefed the mods won't help. Possibly there could be a moderator chat with animal farms to show who has them so all you have to do is go to the dk forums to see instead of getting in contact with the moderator who saw the creatures.

Hope this goes into consideration and have a jolly good day!
I am a small man doing big things.

ToastedSyrup

• In all honesty, I hate syrup......
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2013, 11:20:15 am »
What I did was stack fences 2 high over my cows, keep those 2 wides, and have 2 sets of gates. These doubled fences prevent griefers from attacking the animals and animals from escaping during chunk load. And if they do get killed: If a mod or above is kind enough. (And they all are kind enough) They might logblock the fences to see who broke in. :D
Jelly bean steaks and pistachio juice only live in your imagination.....

Can't click this !