DKCraft Minecraft Server > Events

Jail Building Competition [ENDED]

(1/5) > >>

DeeKay:
This is a response to this thread. It's about time for a new building competition, so I thought I'd get you all involved in making a new jail.
For those of you that have had the privilege of never seeing the jail, I'll explain how it works. Our staff members have a command which sends a player to the jail for a specific amount of time, unable to break blocks and type commands, it comes in handy a lot.
(If you want to see the current jail, type /warp jail)

Here is some information you may need before you start building.
- The jail must be a fair size. Around 50x50 blocks will suffice, but going over or under is fine.
- The jail must have around 10 - 15 jail cells.
- The jail cells shouldn't be too large.
- Try not to make it more than 2 stores.
- Be creative! The more creative you get, the better chance you'll have in winning.

The competition will end in around 3 weeks time. Although this can be extended if needed.
The reward is still to be decided, but considering this is a large project to invest in, the prize will be sufficient.
Once you finish your build and you are happy with it, post the coordinates below (type /getpos in-game)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Good luck, and I hope to see some awesome submissions. =)

TTLego:
Can we work with other players in this competition as a team and share a prize, or is it only 1 player per build?

dave2072:
Will there be 1st 2nd or 3rd places or just one?

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: TTLego on March 05, 2013, 03:56:53 pm ---Can we work with other players in this competition as a team and share a prize, or is it only 1 player per build?

--- End quote ---
Sure, you can build as a team but I'm not sure what the prize is yet, so whatever it is you'll have to work out how to split it between you if you win.

--- Quote from: dave2072 on March 05, 2013, 04:32:54 pm ---Will there be 1st 2nd or 3rd places or just one?

--- End quote ---
There will only be 1 jail picked as the winner.

Curret:
If we enter this competition.. Do we need to post something if were participating? Like Cords or a Homeset?
Something like that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version