• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Suggetion  (Read 3569 times)

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Suggetion
« on: March 03, 2013, 09:08:11 pm »
Just a Heads Up, This isn't a suggestion for the current server we have now, or Minecraft.

Dear DeeKay,

I was wondering if you could make a server for a game called Terraria. If you don't know what Terraria is, Terraria is a sandbox game, Much like Minecraft, That you have to survive in a 2D world. Different types of monsters spawn under different biome requirements and event requirements. There are a crap ton of different types of armor, weapons, tools and items that can help you survive. With this, comes a wide amount of different enemies. There is quite a list that makes this game differ from Minecraft: One, when you make your char, you can choose from a vast amount of colors (to color eyes, hair, skin, etc.) and hair styles. You can also choose your gender and your char will make different noises when s/he gets hurt. Two, you can make a bunch of different chars and they save their items when you save them, meaning that you can take items from one world to another. Three, there are a bunch of different types of armor, weapons, items and vanity items that can be helpful or just pretty. Four, You can't Punch trees, enemies or dirt, But you start out with a copper shortsword (sometimes with a modifier), a copper axe (sometimes with a modifier) and a copper pickaxe (sometimes with a modifier), you use pickaxes to mine dirt as well as stone, tools have no durability. Five, Terraria Blocks are 2/3 the size of Minecraft Blocks. Six, Terraria has monsters that can sometimes one hit you with no armor, but you can increase your max life with a special item. Seven, Terraria has Magic Items in it (like Magic missiles, Water Bolt, ect.) and mana. Eight, Terraria has 10 different bosses and events (like a goblin army, or King slime). Nine, There is no difficulty, So no wimping out on monsters, But you can choose what you drop on death, some of your items, some of your coins or the char just dies completely. Ten, There are NPCs to Talk, Interact, Trade with, so you cant make a forever alone joke out of this game unless the guild dies and you dont have a house to respawn him. Eleven, There are 12 different NPCs, one spawns one of the bosses and another is only avaliable during cristmas and after a special event has happened. Twelve, Mosters appear to Spawn anywhere where there is a flat space, even in lit areas, so watch your six, But they dont spawn around Man made Villages.
If you have any questions involving anything in the game, Then go to this website and look it up.
I currently play on a Terraria server that has a minecraft server as well, so thats where i got the idea (i dont play on thier minecraft server, as the terraria server is dumb). I just want to play on a server that is awsome like the Minecraft Dkcraft server on terraria. Thanks for taking the time to read this Deekay. (if anyone wants to download and try out Terraria, Google it.

From,

The_ChamPeon
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suggetion
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 05:18:16 am »
I know what it is and it's never really interested me. I set up a Minecraft server because I play the game, I wouldn't be willing to set up a server for a game I don't play.
Thanks for the suggestion, though.

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Suggetion
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 05:23:26 pm »
I know what it is and it's never really interested me. I set up a Minecraft server because I play the game, I wouldn't be willing to set up a server for a game I don't play.
Thanks for the suggestion, though.

What a bummer, but its ok
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.