• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Moderator Aplication  (Read 2823 times)

Voila

• View Profile
    • Awards
Moderator Aplication
« on: August 25, 2013, 10:48:25 pm »
 I Love Playing this server. I Played Dkcraft for a Long time. Even though I might get mad and screw up, I still get over with it. Also, there are confusions all Over Dkcraft and i want solve every question and most of all, I want to here the opinions of people and tell project makers what to make if it's a good idea.

I also want to become a mod because i know the full responsibility and the rules fully. Plus, There are people I wanna warn. Like saying  swearing with * as a letter If they dont listen I have  to kick him/her out saying he/her has to stop. Even though Im A a very young person (8) I want to help People.

Other than helping, I can do all sorts of stuff. Obey the rules, having responsibility, and more stuff I have never been a mod before but I have been on my brother's friend server for a admin for a few seconds before I got banned. Now I realize how much responsibility a has but i can only play sometimes :( .

Otherwise, I am a good member in Dkcraft and love the server while being part of it.

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Moderator Aplication
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 10:49:42 pm »
Um you are not trusted and the mod apps arent open so yeah
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Moderator Aplication
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2013, 11:03:54 pm »
Moderator applications are currently closed.
You also don't meet the requirements to apply. Rejected.

@dave2072 Please use the report feature next time, thanks.