• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Complaint  (Read 2511 times)

Zoomy

• View Profile
    • Awards
Complaint
« on: March 27, 2013, 12:20:55 am »
>:( OK, so I got muted on mumble yesterday, and I deserved it. But today, I got on mumble, and was still muted... so.... I asked kindly "Can I please be unmuted on mumble?" but impishmonkey said "Im not going to unmute you because no one wants to hear you talk!" And she doesnt have the right to do that, does she? So, I am sending out a complaint to DK and if she has the right to do that, please tell me! I got mumble to talk! I have the right to talk, whether I'm 12 or 22! So please, someone look!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 12:51:12 am »
Considering the last time I saw you on mumble, you were turning your mic on with some sort of screaming blasting through that. I was getting multiple pm's from d00m to make you stop, I muted you. That was not yesterday, however, but considering the amount of times you've been on mumble causing problems, I am certain that for whatever reason that you were muted, you deserved it.

We don't generally mute people for no reason. Either the person was causing arguments, breaking a rule, or was blasting noise through the speakers.

I have every right to hold my opinion of you and if you would have looked, I was not even in mumble! lol

I think what's going on is you're butthurt for being muted for something and started spamming ingame about being unmuted even though multiple people told you no before I said anything. That's just my opinion though, I would love to hear from those in mumble during both times you found yourself muted.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 02:05:14 am by impishmonkey »

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Complaint
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 02:08:51 am »
Im just going to add one little thing... I checked mumble and you were not muted... so.. yeah. Maybe your mic was messed up or i didnt see the lips with crossed out next to your name. But I did not see any mute sign next to your name on mumble.