Author Topic: WHY?  (Read 3408 times)

cdapuppie

• Subscribe to cdaclans on Youtube.
    • View Profile
    • GameTuts
    • Awards
WHY?
« on: February 10, 2013, 06:10:00 pm »
OK so my friend and I were mining and we ran into some lava and we wanted some obsidian for an enchanting table and we asked 2 operators and I think he asked 1 moderator to kindly place some water on the lava. They all said maybe and then a little bit later we asked again and they said "no. we have our own lives."  Then  the next day, a different operator got on and I asked him one time to place the water and he did. So my question is, why were those 3 staff so mean? :'(  >:(
Let's play DKCraft!!!
cdapuppie=cdaclans

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: WHY?
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 06:18:23 pm »
Up until that moment, the only thing I had been told about placing water over lava pools (by an old ex staff member a long time ago) was not to do it. I checked with the owner right as you asked and was assured that it was okay to do in moderation. :) Sorry for the inconvenience of having to wait.

As for the comment made to you, I can't speak for them... but I believe that was directed at the person you were playing with who became full of rage when they were told no and demanded we do it "right now!!!" as it was the reason we were there. lol

cdapuppie

• View Profile
    • GameTuts
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 10:15:20 pm »
Oh ok. If it was rage, I understand. You're like the only staff member I like. I just got kicked for asking why someone wasn't a trusted member and I guess when I was typing it, the person said why and I didn't catch it so when I posted the question everyone was like "HE JUST SAID IT". And then I got kicked and the reason was PAY ATTENTION. Really. That s the stupidest reason I have ever heard of getting kicked for. This disrespect better shape up  because I'm getting EXTREMELY mad already. >:( >:( >:(
Let's play DKCraft!!!
cdapuppie=cdaclans

ryans1230

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2013, 04:55:58 pm »
Well, there comes the issue of cobble stone generators. That is most likely why they can't place it by lava for you. I'm sure that by them placing water, it won't make a generator (it will just make cobble about 6 blocks out).

cdapuppie

• View Profile
    • GameTuts
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2013, 07:52:50 pm »
No, I wanted some obsidian; not a cobble generator but its ok now. Lissy421 (  :) ) is so awesome, she came in my game and dropped the water on the lava pool for me to get some obsidian. I think me and the staff are over it because now I can get along with every single staff that I talk to now. Their all nice.  ;D
Let's play DKCraft!!!
cdapuppie=cdaclans