• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Donating*  (Read 3336 times)

spythecat

• Trusted
  • yes I'm a chickadee
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Donating*
« on: January 28, 2013, 07:10:39 pm »
When donating, do I need to be logged into the game in order to receive the purchases akin to the voting system?
I'm totally going to start a petition to have the rank "ninja" added... only ghosty types and spies are allowed to be ninja *nods*.... no special "abilities" needed... just flavor text... in the color of clear so you don't see me coming!

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donating*
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2013, 07:35:31 pm »
When donating, do I need to be logged into the game in order to receive the purchases akin to the voting system?
Any permission based donation reward (mob disguises, hats, teleport, etc) can be sent to your account when you're online or offline. Item based donation rewards will be sent to your account if you're online at the time, or if you purchase offline, it will be sent to your account the next time you login.

spythecat

• Trusted
  • yes I'm a chickadee
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Donating*
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2013, 07:40:21 pm »
^_^ thanks DeeKay, the server will be receiving support from me soon!
I'm totally going to start a petition to have the rank "ninja" added... only ghosty types and spies are allowed to be ninja *nods*.... no special "abilities" needed... just flavor text... in the color of clear so you don't see me coming!