• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: [Lissy421] Banned for saying "Fiona"!!! remussa  (Read 3483 times)

remussa1

• View Profile
    • Awards
[Lissy421] Banned for saying "Fiona"!!! remussa
« on: January 20, 2013, 08:48:42 pm »
- Did you break any of the rules? no
- Did you grief another players work? no
- Did you swear excessively? no
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? no
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? no

If you truly believe your ban was:

1) Not warranted yes
2) Not appropriate yes
3) Handled badly by a moderator or operator yes
4) Not correctly entered (sometimes a moderator will mistype the ban command and accidentally make a ban permanent) maybe
5) A miscommunication maybe

I was just minding my own business playing minecraft and talking regular conversations when I got banned for "Annoying staff" and permantly.  The last things I said in the chat was.  1.) Can I have some food pira.  2.) This reminds me of shrek.   3.) Fiona.   All of these conversations except the first one were aimed to a guy named globalicecream and I wasn't talking to any mods or admins.  I have no idea why...

It may have been an accident

Love remussa <333333
« Last Edit: January 28, 2013, 07:47:52 am by xDeeKay »

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Banned for saying "Fiona"!!! remussa
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 08:56:16 pm »
you are well aware of why you were banned. Iv told both you and eprocks numerous times over and over to stop bothering me. Yet you guys continue to. Im not going to put up with your immature nonsense on this server. heres a few screenshots of what i mean. As for the fionna part you are well aware as to why you have said that. in fact i find it strange that you right away think that was the reason you were banned. i wonder why you feel that way. If i must clarify then by all means i will. You are aware that fionna is what eprocks "compared" me to in one of his griefing videos.

I will not be pardoning you. you can wait your 2days time.

http://imgur.com/9h3zRni,a1VVDEY,2OAyOhI

remussa1

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2013, 09:01:09 pm »
What you have said is completly irrevelant and disturbing.  Me and "globalicecream" were having a conversation about the castle on shrek and were NOT talking to you or about you.  I NEVER said your name or directed anything to you at all and  think your actions are one of a biased individual due to the fact of our past.  Globalicecream was talking about the tower in shrek where shrek saves fiona.  I was in pira's village looking at a tower that looked like the one from shrek and I have never heard anything about eprocks6054 annoying you or any of the such he has his own house and he is minding his own business.  End of story.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2013, 09:02:23 pm »
alright im done hearing your nonsense lies. this will be locked.

RamKitty

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2013, 06:31:42 pm »
This ban will be investigated by myself and xDeeKay. Locked until a decision is made.