• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: FBSerpent's Intro  (Read 2789 times)

FBSerpent

• Trusted
  • wow so busy, it can make me so dizzy.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
FBSerpent's Intro
« on: January 23, 2013, 08:23:47 pm »
Well i guess i never did one and its a long time coming but here it is my intro.

So i started playing minecraft back in 1.2.3 and i think i joined dkcraft in 1.2.4 so ive been a member for a long time. Although i used to be shazam1423 which was a borrowed account from a friend that had gotten me into minecraft in the first place so yea been around for a long time. Im 19 right now and enjoy minecraft and only tried one or two other servers but this was the first one i tryed and i stuck to it.

my first few friends on the server are Impishmonkey, Lissy, and Hayzy8. ive made plenty of friends since then but there the ones ive know for forever although i havent seen hayzy in a long time.

I love all the members of dkcraft and i like helping people and i do what i can. so aside from that i love dragons and i guess i like turtles a little bit as well since my first pet was a painter turtle that i named jumpy.

so yea long intro i know but i get on as much as i can and i started a youtube series that is based in dkcraft
Well that's it all you need to know.

The Dragon likes riddles and rhymes

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: FBSerpent's Intro
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 04:51:40 pm »
Hey Welcome! You're already moderator, too? Wow, Congratz, my friend! I'll look for you in game! ^-^