Discussion Forum > Discussion forum

The mushroomdigger/Gamerflame_sis conundrum

(1/2) > >>

Qwerps12:
On November 12, Gamerflame_sis and Mushroomdigger were mining together. When they had found diamonds, they had started a little argument over who would get them. They had come to a conclusion that Gamerflame_sis would get them. As the chat had been scrolling along on my screen, Mushroomdigger had said "I am going to be evil," then after that  a message that read "Gamerflame_sis tried to swim in lava." Immediately after she had started to become angry at mushroomdigger. She had lost most of her loot of a long caving trip. She wanted the ores and some of her tools back. Mushroomdigger said that he did not have enough iron for an anvil. I told him that he could easily go to my home and use mine. Mush had refused the offer and also jumped into the lava and immediately raged.

~Qwerps123

Curret:
My Items Were Very Valueable I Had And Eff.III, Un-Break.III, And Silk Touch I Diamond Pick, Also An Iron ChestPlate I Had Re-Named And Spent 22 Lvls. On. Also About A Stack Of Coal Ore, 8 RedStone Ore, 4 Lapis Ore, 2 Stacks Of Stone, And A Few Iron Tools. I Think Mush Should Get These Items Back And Give Them To Me. I Feel This Was Wrong. Would You Like This To Happen To U? One More Thing, I Had Showed Him What I Had And He Still Countinued To Kill Me With All Of My Stuff. When Qwerps had Asked Him Why He Had Done This Mushroodigger's Reply Was ''I WAS BORED."

I AMZ MADZ!!!!!!!!!!    >:(

LordVakar:
D: mushroom!
HOW COULD YOUU!
Why'd you get yourself banned again...D:
:/ I banned you, now you get banned again..?

impishmonkey:
Alright, this has been sorted out, all her items were replaced and mushroom was banned for 2 weeks

Curret:
TY impish. Bye Bye Mush! [For 2 Weeks or 14 Days]
    ;D
      :)
        :)
            :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version