• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Funny Stories  (Read 5425 times)

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
Funny Stories
« on: August 15, 2012, 04:05:58 am »
Post and share funny stories to the rest of DKcraft.
We all deserve some laughs.
My stories:
(My mind is a total blank, so it might not be that funny...)
Story 1:
My friend who lives across the street had a grandma that was walking one day. She was about to go in the front entrance of her house when she saw someone in the bush. It was a robber set out to rob her. The robber was like "Shhhh!". So she ran inside, called the cops and yeah..
Story 2:
I went to this one place where you had to parkour through bars to get to the bathroom.  ??? :o
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Funny Stories
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2012, 04:07:42 am »
oh grandma across the street
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2012, 04:11:33 am »
well mine is

one
once my grandma saw a robber and insted of calling them cops she locked the doors and and shut the windows

the second one
i hid in the refigerator and scared the poop out of everyone
who wanted a drink

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 04:12:07 am »
Nice story Dave
 o.o
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 04:14:49 am by LordVakar »
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2012, 10:39:33 am »
BAHAHA Dave.. lolol the second story. XD

Took me a while to think of one:

When I was really little I was always daydreaming and wandering around in my own little world. One of my fantasies was what I used to call, "The Land Without Elbows or Knees" and I would spend all day with my arms perfectly straight and my knees locked. Pretty amusing and when meals came I would get my sister to play with me and we'd have to help each other eat. Anyway, this was all fine until one day when I went into the preschool room at my church for sunday school, (my sister was in a different class so I was on my own) and snack - time came around. And there I was, sitting at the little table, sobbing my heart out, because I couldn't eat my snack. Apparently I was so upset they had to get my mom and I went home.

I was officially a weird child... (this is where someone says, you still are) :P

Anywho, that's my funny story, I might add more when I remember them. ^.^
« Last Edit: August 15, 2012, 10:52:22 pm by impishmonkey »

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 12:33:55 am »

When I was really little I was always daydreaming and wandering around in my own little world. One of my fantasies was what I used to call, "The Land Without Elbows or Knees" and I would spend all day with my arms perfectly straight and my knees locked. Pretty amusing and when meals came I would get my sister to play with me and we'd have to help each other eat. Anyway, this was all fine until one day when I went into the preschool room at my church for sunday school, (my sister was in a different class so I was on my own) and snack - time came around. And there I was, sitting at the little table, sobbing my heart out, because I couldn't eat my snack. Apparently I was so upset they had to get my mom and I went home.

I was officially a weird child... (this is where someone says, you still are) :P

o.o no response

Bahhhhahhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
XD
This was an epic story.
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.

jurisick

• hmmmmmmmmmmm??
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2012, 08:20:58 pm »

You still are o.O
A legend tells of a hero who will slay everything he encounters, and he did. But the bad part was that he slayed even his fellow Steves! So a hero was chosen to kill this monster. This hero was slain by the mighty Jurisick! The legend was really speaking about the mighty jurisick, the best man ever!

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2012, 11:38:14 pm »
Today darmaka came to my house in real life and when he left he left a toy spoon-like thing out and my puppy found it!
Hi! :D