• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213810 times)

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #195 on: January 30, 2013, 02:22:40 am »
The champeon means king, not queen. EPIC FAIL, he only killed my friend Ninja Girl.
MY HILL.

Lots of the mods/ops call you a girl, so i have the right to call you "Queen".

My Hill
Not all of them do so.
Imp doesn't. Right, Imp?
Now THAT, is a fatal flaw. My Hill

Well even impish calls you a girl. You can't hide your gender anymore!

My hill
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.

Curret

• Trusted
  • carrot all day. carrot all night.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #196 on: January 30, 2013, 02:54:18 am »
Why Does it really matter is anniesboy is a Girl or a Boy? When i Met anniesboy i thought they were a boy then people calling anniesboy a girl and a boy now i'm Confused... Anyone Elese..?

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #197 on: January 30, 2013, 03:15:44 am »
No, he's a boy. Annie'sBOY, get it? Got it. Done.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #198 on: January 30, 2013, 10:25:22 pm »
Why Does it really matter is anniesboy is a Girl or a Boy? When i Met anniesboy i thought they were a boy then people calling anniesboy a girl and a boy now i'm Confused... Anyone Elese..?
I am a BOY. Others, calling me annie confuses pepole.

Now, back to the hill...
I, being the awesome mage I am, simply use my control over air to blow The_ChamPeon and Gfs a few feet out of the Earth's magnetic field. Gfs cannot get out, and I have destroyed champeon's bed. The Sun's rays kill champeon.
My Hill
Hi! :D

Curret

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #199 on: January 30, 2013, 11:26:31 pm »
I believe the dragon is still there, cause of course he won't let us die, and he won't give up the hill, So u couldn't have possibly done that cause FBSerpent is there and i can't blow through a Dragon.

ME, The_ChamPeon's, and FBSerpent's Hill!!!!!!!!!!!!

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #200 on: January 31, 2013, 02:01:40 am »
I realise I madea mistake and blow everybody away, not forgetting FBS. Everybody dies or goes unconcious permanently.
My Hill

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #201 on: January 31, 2013, 03:11:55 am »
Respawn!!!!
This time, I slept in my bed. I thought to myself "this is going to be easy, because here I am on the hill." When anniesboy goes out on a stroll, I plant a gravel pit fall TNT trap in front of the maze's start (remember, I'm in the castle, so the start is the end.). When anniesboy comes back from his stroll, he steps on one of the pressure plates and starts falling. In shock, he try's to claw at the walls of the pitfall, all for no anvil, but it slows him down from falling. While he is trying to get back up, I go revive gamerflame sis and fbs. Sis slept in her bed, so did fbs (he has a bed of gold, diamonds, etc.). While sis and fbs are recalling what happened, I destroy and replace their beds and mine and put them back. I check the cellar for a bed, there is one there. I thought "this must be annieboys' bed." And destroy it. Once I do that, I go back to the pitfall and look down. Anniesboy is still trying to get up, but he is half way up the pit. I started to ponder "should I make him one of my servents and spare him, or should I kill him?" I pondered for a while. After 10 minutes of thinking, I say "I'm sick of this person." I pull out a iron dagger and throw it at annieboy's face. His belongings (including his body) fall to the void. I change the method of crossing the void moat and tell sis and fbs.

My, Gamerflame sis' and FBS' hill!!!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #202 on: January 31, 2013, 05:51:54 pm »
Considering this is a game topic, please don't make it impossible or point out how tactics used to acquire the hill would fall through. The responses can be as unrealistic and ridiculous as the writer wants them to be. I will be removing posts of those sorts because they are not contributing to the game. :)

That being said...

After losing the hill multiple times I realized it was time for a new strategy. I lay out a massive picnic and scatter sweet, wonderful bananas and tacos out. It isn't long before an army of ants appear, looking for food and expecting to die trying to get it. At first when they see me they are sure I will kill them, but I do nothing. In confusion they ask why I'm not killing them and I say, "Why would a host kill her dinner guests?"

This touched the ants hearts and they pledged loyalty to me. Never had they seen a person who thought about them wanting to eat. :')  After lunch was had, many laughs and good stories shared, songs sung, the ants asked if there was anything they could do to repay my kindness.

I tell them about the hill and the many battles shared over it. After the story we all sat down sipping lemonade and planned how to reclaim the hill.

Champ, fubs, and gamersis were sitting idly on the crest of the hill, making plans to try to thwart future enemies from stealing away the hill. The sun felt warm on their backs and they had recently shared a celebratory meal in honor of reclaiming the hill. They were the long-time champions of the so highly coveted hill and they felt as though they were highly superior and lived like kings. Nothing could touch them in their minds. It wasn't long that they rested on the soft green grass, sun warming their skin, bellies full, and fell asleep.

As soon as they began to snore, the ants swung in to action. With my help they crossed the moat and began tunneling at the base of the hill. Within minutes the hill was infested with hundreds of thousands of ants, all tunneling to the top of the hill, where fubs, champ, and gamersis rested so peacefully.

With one final second to spare, the ants assembled underneath the sleeping figures and began digging furiously. The ground underneath the two kings and queen (>.>) began to sink, too carefully to wake them. I waited by the moat for the word and finally I got it. I ran to the top of the hill and shouted, "THIS HILL WILL BE MINE!"

My shouts, threatening the safety of the hill wake the three immediately. They struggle to get up, intending to chase me away... I mean, who did I think I was? Challenging the three by myself? Others have failed before, I was one person. In their struggle the ground suddenly gave way and they fell to the center of the hill, the dirt settling above them, thanks to the ants handiwork. The ants carried the previous caretakers of the hill out from the center and tossed them into the moat.

We held a happy celebration, today was a great victory. But the ants... did not wish to stay. After all the festivities they said their goodbyes and left the  hill, promising to visit.

tl;dr?  MY HILL ^-^

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
  • Can't even guap right now.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #203 on: January 31, 2013, 06:01:15 pm »
Imp slips and falls on a banana peel.
My hill
Too L3g1t to quit!

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #204 on: January 31, 2013, 08:49:29 pm »
Bacon burns when left unattended. :P
Fbs, gamers is and I reclaim the hill

Our hill

Curret

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #205 on: January 31, 2013, 09:00:08 pm »
I'm still Laughign at that one The_ChamPeon Lol  :D

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #206 on: January 31, 2013, 10:39:54 pm »
I still have one tactic left, it's my best...
COMBINATION!!!
It is all of my powers combined! It is monsterous!
I use it, and it destroys the hill and everything on it. I build another hill, too steep for anybody to climb, except for a monsterous fighter or a monsterous skeleton. All my skeletons are monsterous, just like me. pepole who make it to the top are blown out of the solar system. I guard the outsides with witherbosses.
I Have Dominated MY HILL!

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
  • Can't even guap right now.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #207 on: January 31, 2013, 10:49:52 pm »
I call upon the power of the WAAT and restart the game. Arsenic_Shark now holds the hill.
Too L3g1t to quit!

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #208 on: January 31, 2013, 11:02:59 pm »
I use undo and undo bacon's change. Then, I WAAT-proof the game.

FBSerpent

• Trusted
  • wow so busy, it can make me so dizzy.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #209 on: February 01, 2013, 03:09:37 am »
being a dragon of monstrous proportions I manage to survive the blast from anniesboy. I then see the new hill and all that surrounds it. I then fly over to it mad that all my treasure had been destroyed in the blast and eat the cake from alice in wonderland that I got from many years back from alice and I grow bigger than the hill and all that guards by two fold and that being said I suck in a very deep breathe and blow the hottest strongest fire that had ever been created destroying everything in its wake and when done I notice that the hill had been melted into gold and diamonds were revealed at the base making it the biggest treasure trove ever found. and I then drink the drink from alice in wonderland to shrink me just enough where I could easily sleep on this massive gold and diamond that I had found and made into a hill and there in the many places of the hill was anniesboy trapped in gold never to move or magically get out again whether it be science or anyother means of breaking out of the gold and I set the statue at the base of the gold and diamond hill where I then fly to the top and go to sleep with one eye lid halfway open at all times so no one could sneak up on me or my treasure.

My treasured hill

The Dragon likes riddles and rhymes