• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213852 times)

GrandCannon513

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #180 on: January 25, 2013, 02:19:37 am »
I'm actually starting to agree, I'm having to become more overpowered.
Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon!

~GrandCannon513

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #181 on: January 25, 2013, 02:13:36 pm »
Luckly for me, I put a fail-safe Giga-bomb in the sealed basement that no one pays attention too, that will go off with a hit of a button on a remote control. The bomb is wireless, thus not requiring redstone wiring. FBSerpent being a dragon scences that there is something wrong with the castle and uses grandcannon's nether portals to get to the other side of the void moat. When I find him and he  doesn't see me I set off the Giga-Bomb. I look up and see body parts flying around as well as some iron, gold, diamond and emerald blocks go all over the place. I also had a drawbridge that no one exept me can see, because it is made of invisible bedrock from PE. It is X-ray proof and i have put a psi-shield around my mind to prevent people from reading my mind. And if anyone locates the bridge and try to walk over it, they will fall through it. I go to the crater where the hill (and the castle) used to be and build a new hill and castle out of the scraps of the old castle. I made a Different maze with all of the types of creepers from the elemental creepers mod roaming it, exept the cookie creeper, reverse creeper, light and dark creepers and the earth creeper to prevent them from messing up the maze. I also make a nether portal that all nether portals from the nether will end up there, and the portal is in the void.

My Hill w/ a FBS
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2013, 05:43:48 pm »
I, being too good at reading, read a book about how to walk over invisible bridges. then, I walk over the bridge, and I see a message saying "The_ChamPeon withered away". And, a Wither Skeleton said, "Gotcha!" I use my hypo-glasses to hypnotize everybody who attempted to get the hill once. I have an army of turtles, skellies, wither skellies, monkeys, mooses, and evil heros with capes and magic boxes.
My Hill
Hi! :D

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2013, 05:40:10 pm »
Again, there is a remote-controlled fail safe detonator. But this time, it composes of 5,000,000 tons of TNT. I toss the remote up, saying "now" and clicking the button (did anyone get the reference of that?). The castle is sent to heaven, then back to earth, THEN to the nether. In the process of the castle being in heaven, all the angels, Jesus, and God kill all the evil things in the castle's maze (the maze was blown to heaven with a small yard thick layer of dirt under it). I rebuild my castle on a new hill with a new maze and a new void moat and some different way of crossing the moat.

My hill!!!!!!!!!!!

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2013, 05:44:43 pm »
Again, there is a remote-controlled fail safe detonator. But this time, it composes of 5,000,000 tons of TNT. I toss the remote up, saying "now" and clicking the button (did anyone get the reference of that?). The castle is sent to heaven, then back to earth, THEN to the nether. In the process of the castle being in heaven, all the angels, Jesus, and God kill all the evil things in the castle's maze (the maze was blown to heaven with a small yard thick layer of dirt under it). I rebuild my castle on a new hill with a new maze and a new void moat and some different way of crossing the moat.

My hill!!!!!!!!!!!
You:
  • Withered away.
  • Was hypnotized.
MY hill.

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2013, 05:49:21 pm »

My hill!!!!!!!!!!!
You:
  • Withered away.
  • Was hypnotized.
MY hill.

1. I do something called respawning when I withered away
2. I had a bed in my castle, but I never slept in it, so thus I respawn at the world's initial spawn point.
3. Just a side note, my remote detonators are hidden in good spots that are X-ray proof.

Still my hill
« Last Edit: January 27, 2013, 09:51:36 pm by The_ChamPeon »

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #186 on: January 28, 2013, 01:25:41 am »

My hill!!!!!!!!!!!
You:
  • Withered away.
  • Was hypnotized.
MY hill.

2. I had a bed in my castle, but I never slept in it, so thus I respawn at the world's initial spawn point.
3. Just a side note, my remote detonators are hidden in good spots that are X-ray proof.

Still my hill
I said hypnotized. My Hill

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #187 on: January 28, 2013, 02:29:50 am »

My hill!!!!!!!!!!!
You:
  • Withered away.
  • Was hypnotized.
MY hill.

Still my hill
I said hypnotized. My Hill

I said respawned. And respawn removes all effects, including being hypnotized.

My hill

GrandCannon513

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #188 on: January 28, 2013, 10:28:06 pm »
Being the awesome ninja I am, I eavesdrop on ChamPeon and learn how to cross the void moat. Then I do so. When I reach the other side, I take down all of ChamPeon's guards, and I follow him through the maze. As I exit the maze and walk towards his castle, a guard says "STOP!", then I kill him with my awesome. Then I walk through, killing more guards as I go. When I reach ChamPeon's throne, he says "Welcome. To your doom." ChamPeon and I have a long and hard battle, both of us blocking and countering each other's moves. Then, he finally pins me down, with a sword at my head. "You are now dead," ChamPeon says. But what he didn't know was that I had a hidden blade. I stab him in the face with it.

I put all of my usual defenses, and I see that ChamPeon has a book in his pocket. I take it out, and it shows where his Giga-Bomb is. I take the remote and keep it, just in case I ever need it.

This is MY HILL!
Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon!

~GrandCannon513

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #189 on: January 29, 2013, 12:31:35 am »
I use my mage skills to magicly force the remote out of grandcannon's pocket. then, I force him into the castle and set off the Giga-Bomb. It does not destroy my magic obsidian.
MY HILL

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #190 on: January 29, 2013, 01:35:36 am »
Anniesboy used to be the queen of the hill... Until, she took an arrow to the knee from a hidden dispenser.

My hill

Curret

• Trusted
  • carrot all day. carrot all night.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #191 on: January 29, 2013, 02:16:37 am »
I Guess I'll Jump back in this...

I am a Cat Lady with my cat Minions Can't Die. Can't be Blown up, I don't wish to "Capture" the Hill i wish to be allies on it, First i become friendly with the Dragon on The_ChamPeon's Hill by feeding it Roasted Pig meat over Lava... (FBSerpents Favorite.) I am then let on to the Hill By The Dragon, With my cat Minions, I walk up to The_ChamPeon asking for Partial ownership and peace with my allies on the Hill, I then Feed My cats to grow stronger and defend the Hill from unwanted vistors. I help defend the Hill the best that i can, and will not let anyoen elese Capture it, Me and my Allies Work to keep the Hill Ours!

ME, The_ChamPeon's, an FBSerpents' Hill
« Last Edit: January 29, 2013, 11:14:37 pm by Xgamerflame_sisX »

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #192 on: January 29, 2013, 10:53:18 pm »
The champeon means king, not queen. EPIC FAIL, he only killed my friend Ninja Girl.
MY HILL.

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #193 on: January 30, 2013, 12:10:32 am »
The champeon means king, not queen. EPIC FAIL, he only killed my friend Ninja Girl.
MY HILL.

Lots of the mods/ops call you a girl, so i have the right to call you "Queen".

My Hill

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #194 on: January 30, 2013, 01:42:45 am »
MY HILL.

Lots of the mods/ops call you a girl, so i have the right to call you "Queen".

My Hill
Not all of them do so.
Imp doesn't. Right, Imp?
Now THAT, is a fatal flaw. My Hill