• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213681 times)

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2013, 03:19:24 am »
Clone attack! My clones attack. They are invulnerable to any and every spell there is. 2x the orbs, 3x the damage. They then take off the spell from me after they snipe grandcannon.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hi! :D

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2013, 06:40:58 pm »
Clone attack! My clones attack. They are invulnerable to any and every spell there is. 2x the orbs, 3x the damage. They then take off the spell from me after they snipe grandcannon.

Herbrine clones attack agian!!! this time, with iron fists. anniesboy thought she could have those invulnerable clones, she didn't know there was a fatal flaw, they took x10 damage from fists. iron fists deal 1 full heart of damage. each clone then takes 10 hearts, insta-killing them. after that I myself prepair to kill grand and annies. I prepair a army of one MILLION herobrines, half armed with sharpness X diamond swords and full sets of protection X diamond armor. The other half of herobrines have sharpness X, Infinidy I and Punch V Bows. I challange crandcannon and annies to a duel in the end... I deployed the archer herobrines on the obsidain pillars and the swordsmen at the obsidain platform. scence its ladies first, Anniesboy comes through first and as soon as she sees all the herobrines, She faints. I use that oprotunity to throw her into the void (again). Once grandcannon came through, He was shocked to see all the herobrines. The archers opened fire and grand cannon is thrown into the void. my herobrine army and i go back to the overworld and rob anniesboy's and grandcannon's secret homes. I set one BILLION traps around the hill. I position my army to fend off any attacks just in case intruders get passed the traps.

MY BOOBY-TRAPPED HILL
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2013, 07:11:40 pm »
I slam a collosal sharpness V knockback II fire aspect II smite V diamond sword renamed "pencil" into the hill. It destroys everything on it... except my new castle. My clones  know about everything and can read minds. They then  send another sword, but this time some hypnotized herobrines put every enchantment on it at level X. It knocks the whole army, including The_ChamPeon, out of the galaxy.

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: January 14, 2013, 10:10:41 pm »
I slam a collosal sharpness V knockback II fire aspect II smite V diamond sword renamed "pencil" into the hill. It destroys everything on it... except my new castle. My clones  know about everything and can read minds. They then  send another sword, but this time some hypnotized herobrines put every enchantment on it at level X. It knocks the whole army, including The_ChamPeon, out of the galaxy.

Your fatal flaws

Possible new words: colossus (one of the seven wonders of the world. Legends say that ancient people built a statue that was bigger than the Statue of Liberty. Unfortunately for the statue it was washed away by a flood.)

1. What does fire aspect II do? You can't get fire aspect II on a sword; sure you can get flame II on bows but not fire aspect II on swords. P.S. flame II just increases the initial fire damage from the arrow, that's it.

2. You can't hypnotize Herobrine, much more or less his clones.

3.  Smite doesn't deal extra damage to living people, like me.

4. You can't get sharpness V, smite V or bane of anthropoids V on diamond sword after 1.2.5

5. Herobrine robed you again of your diamonds. So how can you slam a sword the size of the colossus made of diamonds?

6. Knock back X (10) can't knock back mobs that far; knock back 15 is barely enough to knock enemies out of sight w/ normal render distance much more or less knock back X out of the milky milk way

7. Although funny, how do you put a sword the size of the colossus on an anvil to rename it to pencil? (Unless you have a corresponding anvil)

8. How do you put a sword the size of the colossus on an enchantment table? (Unless you had a corresponding enchantment table, which would be priced highly)

9. If you did manage to do what you did, it would become a cut hill.

10. how do all of your clones know everything and you dont even know where a minecraft castle comes from or how to spell "colossal"?

End of report

(Side note: the following enchantments can NOT be obtained on swords unless its Herobrine doing the enchanting.)

My thought to be hypnotized herobrines enchant your new sword, but the enchantments are reversed. So sharpness X, smite X and bane X add up to be dullness XXX. Fire aspect X is now regen X (inflicts regeneration X on targets for 8:00 minutes and refreshes the timer each strike). Looting X and fortune X add up to be misfortune XX. Power X, punch X, Infinity X and flame X have no effect on swords. Knock back X is now magnet X (draws target closer to attacker depending on level.)  so when anniesboy goes to smite my army. All of the above enchantments do their thing. She is shocked not to see me and my army on Pluto, but flying towards her, me with a diamond dagger in hand. When I come into arm's length, I stab her in the face with my diamond Dagger. All of her clones vaporize.

Guess what?

My hill! (with herobrines all over it, even if they are civilians)
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:38:07 pm by The_ChamPeon »

GrandCannon513

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: January 14, 2013, 10:37:02 pm »
When I died, I returned to the Nether to see Kaiser, an ancient dragon warrior from another planet. Kaiser hands me Kaiserinium, his sword. Kaiser's soul is now reborn in me. Then I return to the Overworld. I turn into my full form, a gigantic dragon warrior. I combine my new powers with my previously gained Demonic abilities, and I walk right up to the hill. I am so powerful, even the Herobrines realize my power, and kneel before me. For no apparent reason, The_ChamPeon decided to not fortify his base with anything else, so I walk right up there and decimate him. I now fortify the hill with a forcefield powered by the Dragon Essence, and with Ghasts, hostile Zombie Pigmen, and Demons from the Nether.

MY HILL!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 10:40:22 pm by GrandCannon513 »
Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon!

~GrandCannon513

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: January 14, 2013, 10:45:54 pm »
Fatal flaws or mis-understandings

1. I have herobrines all over the hill

end of report.

(side note: no one can enchant the following item with the following enchantment exept herobrine.)

I summon a Ghost from Starcraft II to call down a nuclear strike. Before the nuke is launched, I have one of my new herobrine clones enchant it with Explosiveness X (deals 25-50 extra hearts of damage.) and fire protection X to protect it from the fire dragon essence. the Hill is now a giant smoking crater. I work along side the herobrines to rebuild the hill and remove the danger of nuclear mutations.
I the fortify the hill with tnt that if someone punched the hill will be in space, and when that happens, an extremely hot atmosphere that everything on the hill when i placed the tnt on are immune to.

GrandCannon513

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: January 14, 2013, 10:49:34 pm »
Fatal flaws or mis-understandings

1. I have herobrines all over the hill

end of report.

I said this in my last post.

I am so powerful, even the Herobrines realize my power, and kneel before me.

~GrandCannon513

gimpcraft

• Trusted
  • i like trains
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: January 15, 2013, 01:30:40 am »
being the doctor... i come with the TARDIS and i set the sonic to dis able the nuke from ever exploding, it is just dead wait now...

MY HILL!  :D
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom - I shot him....
~Vaas

GrandCannon513

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #143 on: January 15, 2013, 01:36:00 am »
I set off the nuke, and before it explodes, I surround myself and the Herobrines in a sphere of void and darkness. The sphere completely absorbs the blast, but everyone else within the blast radius dies. Since the Herobrines know of my power, they obey me. We rebuild the hill and fortify it with parts of my Dragon Essence. Although the Dragon Essence Warriors have only 1/2 of my strength, they will still do.

I suppose this is MY HILL!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2013, 01:38:44 am by GrandCannon513 »

~GrandCannon513

gimpcraft

• Trusted
  • i like trains
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: January 15, 2013, 03:12:49 am »
cuz i am mod i tp grand cannon 5000 miles away and fly to the hill (where my TARDIS is still there) i set the TARDIS to a large paradox, grand cannon gets set in a ever colapiseing star and he can never claim that hill again, the herobrine are sent with... btw.

i fortify the hill with beadrock, and sethome at the top.

MY HILL!
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom - I shot him....
~Vaas

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: January 15, 2013, 05:57:55 am »
I outrank you.... so.... I world edit the mess away and jail you.

My Hill.

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
  • Can't even guap right now.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: January 15, 2013, 09:11:08 pm »
I build my own hill. Take that society!

Eternally Bacon's Hill!
Too L3g1t to quit!

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: January 15, 2013, 09:19:19 pm »
realizing that an op has taken the first hill and legit bacon built a second hill. I am opting out with my remaning herobrines.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #148 on: January 15, 2013, 10:28:50 pm »
I send a storm of pencil named swords to each hill and use the swords as my castle. The force field is ineffective.
MY SWORD-COVERED HILLS

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: January 17, 2013, 05:21:24 pm »
realizing that an op has taken the first hill and legit bacon built a second hill. I am opting out with my remaning herobrines.

I single handily dig up legit's hill until it looks like a dirt tree, at that point it collapses on itself. Then I do the same to Annie's hill, it collapses as well. Then I rebuild legit's hill for myself. I fortify the hill with a colossal maze the size of the earth (a minecraft world is 8x bigger than the earth.)  Then I make the maze an anti-fly zone by putting void 1 block above the maze. Then I make a multi-level castle on the top of the hill (it is also a-mazeing). The castle is also an anti-fly zone.

MY AMAZING HILL