• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213670 times)

The_ChamPeon

• I'm Back! Keep an eye out for me!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2013, 01:08:13 am »
After Reviving myself, I revive Herobrine, And he is as pissed as ever!!! After i reserected him, I Make thousands and thousands of cloned Herobrines. I command some of them to destroy anniesboy's space pod. After they are done doing that, I Find a stonghold, Open the End Portal, and Command half of my herobrines to destroy lord vakar. After that is done, I throw the remains of both anniesboy's and vakars remains into the void in the end. After that is done, I command some of my herobrines to scout to the hill and destroy any traps that might be waiting for me. Once that is done I set up more herobrine traps that have real rare loot in them. Also i give lots of my herobrines Power X bows to shoot down anyone that trys to fly above the hill. I also arm the other herobrines with diamond swords with sharpness X and Knockback II on them. YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! ;D

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I'm going to camp for four weeks. I won't be back until some time in August.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2013, 02:15:23 am »
I place lots of nukes, all disguised as potions of healing and harming cuz Herobrine, to me, is like Undead Steve. Herobrines all blow up, but I don't. I then fly back in my space pod, wearing Protection X diamond armor that reduces damage by 100%.myHill
Hi! :D

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2013, 05:02:31 am »
I know herobrine isn't real so I use my imagination.
My death was not real.
I'm just in my bathtub asleep (feels like void falling).
I wake up and deliver presents.
I destroy everyone who wants the hill and bring it to it's original spot.
I build a giant base there and hide in Valkyrion, my realm.

Note: You can claim the hill but you can't kill me unless you know the way into Valkyrion...MWAHAHA
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2013, 09:24:00 pm »
I place lots of nukes, all disguised as potions of healing and harming cuz Herobrine, to me, is like Undead Steve. Herobrines all blow up, but I don't. I then fly back in my space pod, wearing Protection X diamond armor that reduces damage by 100%.myHill

One I threw you into the void. So how can you still be here? Placing the nukes? And two protection X armor will only block 100% damage only 50% of the time. So you are non-existence. So you have no right for swords and armor until you mine some (a good minecraft month if you want full diamond tools and armor because herobrine robbed you.) And to top it off, only Herobrine can get level X enchants on diamond tools.

Lord Vakar thought Herobrine isn't real. But we all know that Herobrine is real. While Lord Vakar was in his bath, sleeping, he didn't notice Herobrine peeking through his window. His " imagination" was really just modified reality and Herobrine is a reality. When he went to his portal, I followed him and set up a Herobrine shrine on the roof of the portal room. I still have my Herobrine army. I command half of the herobrines to go slay lord Vakar. While they did that, I reclaimed the hill.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2013, 10:56:17 pm »

One I threw you into the void. So how can you still be here? Placing the nukes? And two protection X armor will only block 100% damage only 50% of the time. So you are non-existence. So you have no right for swords and armor until you mine some (a good minecraft month if you want full diamond tools and armor because herobrine robbed you.) And to top it off, only Herobrine can get level X enchants on diamond tools.

Lord Vakar thought Herobrine isn't real. But we all know that Herobrine is real. While Lord Vakar was in his bath, sleeping, he didn't notice Herobrine peeking through his window. His " imagination" was really just modified reality and Herobrine is a reality. When he went to his portal, I followed him and set up a Herobrine shrine on the roof of the portal room. I still have my Herobrine army. I command half of the herobrines to go slay lord Vakar. While they did that, I reclaimed the hill.

In an earlier post I said,
Quote from: anniesboy
...cuz I'm void-proof.

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2013, 11:56:18 pm »
Anniesboy, don't make it impossible for you to lose the "hill" -.- If you can't play fair you can't play at all.

The_ChamPeon's hill

Curret

• Trusted
  • carrot all day. carrot all night.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2013, 12:11:31 am »
I Just think this so funny how this is only going on between 2 people and Impish has to come in and Declare the winner. (For now.)

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2013, 02:29:27 am »
I Just think this so funny how this is only going on between 2 people and Impish has to come in and Declare the winner. (For now.)

Why are you leaving out lord Vakar?

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2013, 02:31:02 am »
Anniesboy, don't make it impossible for you to lose the "hill" -.- If you can't play fair you can't play at all.

The_ChamPeon's hill

Impish monkey has a point annieboy. No marry suing.

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2013, 04:46:34 am »
Hehe
2005 views...
Almost 2013. :3
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

Curret

• Trusted
  • carrot all day. carrot all night.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2013, 09:54:20 pm »
I left out lord cause you have posted 3 times aniies 3 and Lord 1.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2013, 10:36:05 pm »
Imp, you know that I'm working on becoming more active. Exciting!

And, I run toward The_ChamPeon shooting arrows and swiping MA style. The herobrines and The_ChamPeon are dead.
MY HILL!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2013, 10:39:33 pm by anniesboy »

The_ChamPeon

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #132 on: January 12, 2013, 04:50:00 pm »
Imp, you know that I'm working on becoming more active. Exciting!

And, I run toward The_ChamPeon shooting arrows and swiping MA style. The herobrines and The_ChamPeon are dead.
MY HILL!

All of the herobrines and I were wearing protection X armor. The Archer herobines snipe you down as you swipe MA style. anniesboy falls to the ground, looking like a porcupine that attacked itself.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2013, 12:50:51 am »
I was sniping too. ^NOT^

And, I  resurrect, get out my MA bow and bony laser pointer, and then a huge MISSLE of arrows is shot at the speed of light! Finally, I turn into MMA and throw orbs.
magical v
         MY                           Hill!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2013, 12:56:24 am by anniesboy »

GrandCannon513

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2013, 01:06:51 am »
After my looooooooong ghost busters camp thingy, I finally came back from the Nether. I see that anniesboy has taken control of the hill. I see him throwing magical orbs everywhere, so when he throws them at me, I Fus Ro Dah them away. When I finally come up close enough to him, I use my Demonic Sword to take control of his soul. He is now my minion. Everything that he has every made is now mine. Including the hill.

MY HILL!
Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon!

~GrandCannon513