• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213793 times)

RamKitty

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2012, 06:45:24 am »
One teensy windy bit of info impishmonkey is a girl, that is all

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2012, 12:29:22 pm »
As I did not die, merely knocked over I ran into the kitchen and got the reall puppy IMp out of the fridge as the imp grand cannon annihilated with no remorse was a male imp. Me and Imp, as grand cannon was sleeping spooked him out in the night times for months on end, finally grand cannon could not take it and went mad and started to train to be a ghostbuster in the nether, unfortunately he chose a ghost busting course that was 18 years Long and he signed up for a course that required 24/7 attention. Me and imp rule the hill again.
SPOOKY HILL
Don't go hollow.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2012, 11:15:44 pm »
Magic dragons breathe harming potion+fire. I call in a bunch and set the strong to attack imp
and the weaker to attack all else. My hill.
Hi! :D

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
  • Can't even guap right now.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: September 14, 2012, 09:20:40 pm »
I grew an extra finger and slapped a gopher and it chewwed through imp's lower intestines releasing a toxic encalada sauce poisonus to all unless you name is Gary. Unfortunatly my name is not Gary.

GARY'S HILL
Too L3g1t to quit!

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: September 14, 2012, 09:35:44 pm »
I Send a hitman to kill Gary then i kill
the hitman in case he betrays me

MAh HILL
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: September 14, 2012, 11:11:02 pm »
I create a sniper machine that always snipes you if your name is imp or dave, then send more dragons. MY HILL! :D

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: September 15, 2012, 12:34:03 pm »
I Leagaly chacge my name to PeanutButter and rob a bank ensuring I have funds. I burrow like a worm underneath the hil and place a bomb. The bomb Then shoots roinbows through the hill and out the top. that has nothing to do with what im doing to get the hill i just wanted to tell you guys 'bout myself ;D. This time i grew Another extra finger and slapped the sniping machine and (skyriiiimmmm!) Youse dragonrend to force the dragons to the ground. i then use elemtal fury and what appears to be 1 hit is actually a cupple thousand. I FUS ROH DAH everybuy and use whirlwind sprint up the hill.

PEANUTBUTTER'S HILL!!!!
Too L3g1t to quit!

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: September 16, 2012, 05:51:28 pm »
Force dragons have power over gravity. They can also push pull and split stuff. They have infinite range. I send a billion of them and a million magics to attack anyone whose name is PeanutButter or dave. The forces tear PeanutButter into pieces, and the magics also can create ice crystalls anywhere. they freeze PeanutButter while theyand the the forces attack. peanutbutter is in icy pain and hates being pulled, but he uses his fury on the forces (or trys). The forces fail to defend and they do nothing. PeanutButter uses his fury on themagics and they just launch ice crystalls. The magics put the many hits in a fire crystall along with PeanutButter. The sniping machine has been re-activated, and now it can snipe PeanutButter names too. It snipes him like a Super Monkey.
MY HILL!

firelasser

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: September 20, 2012, 10:23:35 pm »
As I read all of these posts, I see the increase of intellegence and length of the attacks. I try my best to think of something creative and cool, and relating with my name, but i really cant think of one. Now i enter the fray.

So, my name is firelaser, (i misspelled it, and it stuck anyways) I roast all the dragons, and give it to annie for lunch. She gets fat, and all the dragons and forces and magics think of him/her (tell me in a later post, i think your a boy) think of you as an unfit leader. They go with me, and i, with all the magic, drain the land of all water, making turtles go far far away, and i spray the hill with I123M123P, a toxin that is only poisonous to imps. And so, i, just to make sure, cover the hill with lava, fire, and shoop da whoops to defend it. I, on the other hand. Stay outside the hill. The only proof its my hill is that i placed a sign on the throne, saing that i am the current king of............ MY UNMANNED HILL

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: September 22, 2012, 05:00:19 pm »
I tp to fire's head and make him think that he should run away. he runs away, and i tp out. I then smash the sign with a golden axe. my sword is charging, and I turn the water and lava into obsidian and disable the shoop da whoops.
Once I do that, I use my cape to send everything but me,the ground, the hill and my casltle, into a void. I create dragons, force, fire, and magic. I make traps that open the floor unless yourname is anniesboy. Under the floor is a void that I made. You can't open the door with your hands or break it, you have to force it open using mega pull.
My hill!

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: September 28, 2012, 09:35:10 am »
What happens if I nuke this god damn hill? >:)
Don't go hollow.

death_howler

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: September 28, 2012, 01:43:16 pm »
then it turns into just a lil bank,.... that no1 has claimed
>.>
<.<
>.>

MY BANK! :3

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2012, 02:17:18 pm »
*nukes bank*
Don't go hollow.

death_howler

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2012, 02:30:25 pm »
:(
my hole!

L3g1t_Bacon

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2012, 09:59:54 pm »
I use my finger growing abilitys to feed the hungry and everybody becomes so tuched the become pacifists. I Stroll up the hill in monk robes.

My Hill!
Too L3g1t to quit!