• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 215453 times)

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2012, 01:26:25 am »
after i resurrect i see annie stilll stomping on grandcannon
i come up to him stealing his sword and useing his ninja slicing powers that the sword gave me and i sliced him into pieces
then i bury grandcannon in his respect of helping me
with his taco army undoin the traps

MAH HILL

- King David

« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 04:56:46 pm by dave2072 »
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #46 on: September 09, 2012, 04:18:37 pm »
I revive myself. I get a new ninja sword, fire sword, and fire bow. I then use my mob transformation powers to turn into an Ender dragon. I hit everyone. I go back to human. I swipe and snipe like crazy.
MY HILL!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:53:22 pm by anniesboy »
Hi! :D

dave2072

• Trusted
  • Arigato Nakama
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: September 09, 2012, 09:18:32 pm »
i resurrect mah self with grandcannon's soul
and takin all his powers of the taco army and sent tehm to fight annie
while he is busy fighting them i open a portal using jurisick's portal parts 
i open a portal back in to the real world and turn mah taco army into self-destruct
then i jumped through the portal in time to hear them explosions which destroyed the other portal

MAH HILL!!

-Dave

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つMOLLY MOLLY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2012, 10:26:27 pm »
You did not. Anyway:
I use my teleportation powers to teleport to dave and then I start sniping.
With my force powers I make them fast, and they can smash through armour and shields.
MY HILL!

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2012, 01:30:36 am »
PS: I recreated my traps.  :D

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: September 11, 2012, 09:52:26 pm »
I have Portal gun. Bow down.

MY HILL
Don't go hollow.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: September 11, 2012, 09:52:52 pm »
And I can counterattack by pushing the thing you use back to you.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #52 on: September 11, 2012, 09:56:55 pm »
Whoops. Here's mine:
I use my fire bow I got back and start crazy sniping along with force speed.
Tobie tries to block with a sword but fails. I then use my ninja swipe 100 times.
Tobie Tries to push the sword out of the way but it is swinging too fast. MY HILL!

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: September 11, 2012, 10:06:19 pm »
Well, tobieias now infuriated go's crazy and reincarnates at spawn, i then ninja my way to the hill where anniesboy has taken in a crude fashion And capture him with a bag (a bit like santas goodie bag) Beforehand i had used my portal gun to portal trap you all in a everlasting loop of not being able to claim le hill.

BOW DOWN. MY HILL.
Don't go hollow.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: September 11, 2012, 10:12:13 pm »
I tp to the hill and snatch the portal gun from tobie. I then make HIM a spawn trap and  use my mob transformation poers to turn into a Wither. I then lanch all the skulls at tobie. He falls off the hill and the effect gets him. I then put on a force field from the force power.
MY HILL!

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: September 11, 2012, 10:25:35 pm »
Well.. i ask anniesboy very politely if he wants a cup of tea, he says 'omg tobie i would very muc like a famous cup of tobie-tea' and the powers are released around me and the spawn trap goes etc.. But in the tea was several spider eyes and down goes anniesboy. claim the hill, ride the dragon, save a city from from skelton attacks, but accidentally burn the city down... i save a hundred-thousand angry villagers and they turn into a mechanical army that can never die, and only do as i please unless you find me in real life and steal my memory stick that is hidden in the one place where no objects may be hidden but are allowed to be hidden. But c'mon, bring it. ; )

MYHILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Don't go hollow.

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2012, 12:34:00 am »
I do not like tea! poisen does not kill the player!  >:(

anniesboy

• Games are awsome!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: September 12, 2012, 12:38:30 am »
WHILE I DRANK THE TEA, I mixed in resistance potion. And regenoration potion. Cuuz I had:

D
A half heart.
  ;)

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #58 on: September 12, 2012, 02:06:49 am »
Right... let's not double post.

After the defeat I had taken a long break from trying to acquire the heavily coveted hill, but after seeing that it was still being fought over and some were dying trying to keep it; then turning out not to be dead after all because of an overlooked, unmentioned detail...  -.- (play fair guys) I decided to travel back to the hill. The journey took many days and by the time I got there, I was exhausted. Knowing better than to camp at the bottom of the hill, I gather what little strength I have left and camp an hour's journey from the base, making sure to build up strength and sharpen all my weapons.

The next morning I awoke, ready to go. I disguised myself as a freaking adorable puppy and sit at the foot of the hill, whining sadly. This attracts the attention of Tobie, the current holder of the hill. Tobie, being the sweet guy he is, takes pity on this seemingly lost puppy and lets me into his house (castle/fortress/etc) and sits me down on a pillow on the floor. After a few days Tobie absent-mindedly shows me the memory stick he's been hiding, where no one will think to look. I waste no time and leap out of my disguise, steal the memory stick and take control of all the mechanical army.

Tobie, in complete shock that I tricked him, begs for mercy instead of running. I consider a moment, then take him on as a sidekick. Together, we hunt down anniesboy and take care of the last bit of health he has and claim the hill rightfully as ours.

TOBIE'S AND MY HILL!

;D
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 05:56:24 am by impishmonkey »

GrandCannon513

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #59 on: September 13, 2012, 01:34:21 am »
I finally ressurect (sorry if I spelled that wrong) after defeating the demon of the Nether, I come up to the hill and plan on using my newly aquired demonic powers against Tobie and Imp. I unsheath my gleaming sword and slice up the robot army. I know the robots will be back though. I stroll up the rest of the hill and thrash open the un-needed amount of padlocks on the door. I easily push away Tobie with alot of force. I don't see Imp, but what I do see is an amazingly adorable puppy. I get distracted for half a second, but then I put on my demon shades and see the true form of the puppy. Imp, knowing her cover is blown, tries to run, but I dice her up. I also split the the memory card or whatever in half.

I suppose this is MY HILL!
« Last Edit: September 14, 2012, 12:40:30 am by GrandCannon513 »
Don't tell me the sky is the limit, when there are footprints on the moon!

~GrandCannon513