• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: King of the Hill - game  (Read 213660 times)

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
Re: King of the Hill - game
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2012, 09:53:29 pm »
:P  Kt noticed my clone. I said I was immune to fire, earth, air, and water and  immune to blasts and sword marks. I cleverly put my clone there as I said I evacuated to a hidden location and wait for my next prey. Kt knocked out my clone while I was in my secret location (Still not revealing) Kt took down my shack so I couldn't hide. I knew I had to drill underground. I went to the kingdom and blew up everything until there until there was no hill to conquer and no Kt. So pleased with myself, I celebrate with throwing Kt's shell away. Little did I know, there was another hill. Another as big as a mountain. Now, who will conquer this? I go back to my secret location and do not emerge until someone conquers that hill. ITSATWRAP!  ;) "MY HILL LATER!"

EDIT: The my hill thing. ;D
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

Xentrality

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2012, 09:59:08 pm »
Vakar beat me to replying to Kt x) I'll post anyways for an alternate ending :3

Seeing Kt as a worthy adversary I plan carefully to take him out and take what is rightfully mine. I set up a cannon on a nearby hill and launch myself into KT, roundhouse kicking him on his shell! Buwahahaha. I roll him down the hill watching him gather dirt and grass like a growing snowball rolling down a mountain. That should stop him for a while :) I celebrate with a nice picnic on top of MY HILL

Kt5turtle

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Planet Minecraft Page
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2012, 10:05:31 pm »
Taking advantage of the two alternate universes, I awaken from my shell. I find a wormhole on top of the hill. I was then able to move Xen into Lord's universe and seal it up. I then find myself in Xen's universe and i find myself in this world and pushed my other into a world whole, into the void. Leaving only me left, i stroll onto the hill. Lord and xen we're now sealed away in a different universe.
this is MY HILL

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2012, 11:11:53 pm »
Having only been knocked off the hill and not brutally murdered, I spend a few years gathering what strength I have, calling all the wild monkeys to help me take down the current owner of the hill. The time comes. I march to the top of the hill to find tuuurtle awaiting for the next person willing to challenge him. There is only one problem.... Monkeys and turtles are friends... We sit down, monkey and turtle armies waiting outside for further commands, and talk it out. After arguing and considering murdering each other then laughing like we were never angry we decide that this hill has seen to much bloodshed and deserves a peaceful post for once. We decide to share the hill and combine our armies, awaiting the next person foolish enough to challenge ownership. aaaand seeing as Lissy is the queen of the turtles she shares it with us as well. ^.^

TRUTEL'S, LISSY'S, AND MY HILL

(did I do good?) :3
« Last Edit: June 26, 2012, 11:16:11 pm by impishmonkey »

crichton

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2012, 04:07:47 pm »
I place cake at the bottom of the hill. It is a delicious cake and no one can resist. Everyone leaves the hill to eat the cake. SURPRISE the cake was poisoned. Unfortunately, even I could not resist the cake. We are all dead.

OPEN HILL!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2012, 04:32:58 pm »
I only pretended to eat cake so as everyone dies around me I burry the bodies at the foot of the hill and claim the hill in memory of Lissy, Turtle, and Crichton.

MY HILL

Mount_Everest

• View Profile
    • TheCE3000
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 05:04:58 pm »
then the new comer is walking around in the desert and sees this massive mound, other works know as THE HILL. 
I tell myself, " wow i really need to conquer this hill.  So  start my climb up.  Half way up, i see a small unknown figure at the top.
I continue hiking up until i know exactly what it is.  its a little Turtle.  So i continue hiking then all of a sudden my hunger bar hits zero and i am satiating to starve.  Thankfully it is Minecraft 1.7.4 and the new release allowed me to craft a taco.  so i gathered some pork and some milk to make cheese, and i was set...  i had crafted a taco just before i had can out of heath.   i was just about to eat my delicious taco when WTF LISSY POPED UP OUT OF HER GRAVE AND TOOK MY TACO AND THE HELPLESS TURTLE AND FLEW TO THE TOP OF THE HILL.  that when i really stared thinking back to 2012 when TACO+TURTLE=LISSY and i was like, " Y am i so stupid"
 Then realizing an operator was claiming the hill.  i scaled back down.  on my last few steps i accidentally fell down 9 blocks, fatal with low heath.  when i hit the bottom of the hill i splattered all over the smaller mound where the remaining buried dead bodies were and i exploded all of my minerals all around me.  there i lye...  unconquered and unsatisfied.. HILL LESS

NOT MY HILL
Geocaching is amazing

LordVakar

• Trusted
  • Lord of REDDSTONNINGZ!
    • View Profile
    • Minecraft Fourms Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2012, 05:07:11 am »
;D

Agreed. :3
Hello....
I'ma Vakar.
Master at mapmaking and redstone.

Jacobriley/Codienelord

• Trusted
  • My Name Is Earl ;DDD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2012, 09:35:28 pm »
I am standing at the bottem of the hill where i can see imp sitting up there...
I crudley draw a monkey   C(0.0)D on a pece of paper and hang it up on a near by tree. Imp gets distracted at how awesome it is and i sneak up there.                             (O)

Well.... I guess its.......

MY HILL!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2012, 12:04:58 am »
BAHAHA I was wondering when someone would dethrone me xD

Masterductape

• I AM THE ULTIMATE IN DUCT TAPE!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2012, 04:29:31 am »
i tell jacob ill share my ductape if he gives me the hill.my ductape is irresistable, so jacob feels honored and agrees.  but in his sleep, i encase him in a tomb of golden ductape, with a diomand lock for good measure. after encasing the hill in ductape aswell, i create a nether portal and drag the hill into the nether. i spend my spare time rallying ghasts and pigmen to my aid.
this is officially
MY DUCTAPIAN HILL
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 06:29:35 pm by Masterductape »
I AM THE ULTIMATE IN DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 17, 2012, 02:09:54 pm »
I wander the nether for days after being lost and see a grassy hill mysteriously in the nether... I was pretty tired so I place a bed at the top... completely un aware that the hill had an owner and went to sleep... The explsion was so great it blasted all the hill chunks back out of the nether in one messy pile in the jungle somewhere. I, sadly did not survive the blast, neither did ductape....he melted in the fire....

OPEN HILL

I guess

XionOblivion

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 21, 2012, 11:46:21 pm »
Ive flown around for awhile searching for a fabled hill in which you become king if one stands on its top.
Flying amongst the birds below the clouds, i notice a Large, tall jungle that pierced the sky. I thought to myself: "Perhaps the hill will be in this enormous Jungle...". After a few minutes of scouting the jungle for a hill of Glory and Praise, I notice a big mountain of flaming dirt with corpses of Rotting pigs, Giant squid-like monsters, A monkey, and a Roasted Duck with a Tape Cape. I pondered that this mountain of Death and despair might be That fabled Hill. With my Gaurd up, I soar towards the flaming pile of dirt. When I got closer, I thought that these corpses and the massacred land mustve been from the war over this mountain.

From utterly nowhere, a flaming shark flies out at me. It nearly breaks through my forcefield and almost chomps my nose; with great Dexterity I managed to counterattack the shark with my Crimson Shadow Scythe. The shark slammed hard onto a nearby tree and plumetted to the ground.

With caution, I ascended to the top of the mountain, unknowing of what would happen next.
Suddenly, I get a feeling im being watched and as I turn around, a Giant, Ferocious almost God-like Ape is rocketing towards me at a great speed.
The Immense Ape throws a Huge punch the size of a car; I block its forwarding attack with my Scythe, and launch the monkey hundreds of feet high into the air using My Power over Gravity and swing my scythe down hard, driving the Massive Monkey straight into the ground creating a Tremor and a Giant soundwave that knocks me back several feet. Hoping i defeated the Monkey, I continue to the top of the mountain.

As I reach the top, I feel a great and overwhelming feeling throughout my entire body. I reached the top of the mountain and the sun is just setting. I look towards the setting sun and I get a great feeling of accomplishment and Pride.

I am now king of This fabled Hill.

... My Hill!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 07:17:16 am by XionOblivion »
~Got it memorized?

Masterductape

• I AM THE ULTIMATE IN DUCT TAPE!
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2012, 05:04:34 pm »
after patching myself up with my ductape, i take care to dawn my cpae before setting out to conquer xion. he will obliterate the hill obliviously if not stopped soon,as his all mighty powers are too much for the hill. but will they be too much foe me? :O I mount my ductapian rhinouserous<prolly spelt wrong> and charge toward the hill. xion manages several scarring blows and a few dangerous strikes, but with ductape at my side, i can trap him in a web before its too late for me. i rig the hill in ductape webs for protection, aswell as the rest of the jungle. i trap many of the dead bodies in webs for a fear affect. but xion lives. how long will my rule stand?
for now,
MY HILL!
I AM THE ULTIMATE IN DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XionOblivion

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 28, 2012, 07:35:36 am »
I am trapped in a web of shimmering Tape. The Ducktapian has caught me off-gaurd and trapped me.
I must find a way to escape when he isnt looking.

When he leaves to Pick golden apples off of the trees, I struggle to use my powers over Gravity to escape, "This tape is strong as nothing I've ever felt before!" I exlaim. When I finally break free, Im exhausted and tired. After a minute or two, I gather my strength and look around for The Ductapian; hes nowhere to be found so I prepare for the fight that will ensue once he returns. For now I hide on the ceiling using my powers, ever patient for his return.

I notice the Glistening light from The Ductapian's cape as he returns from apple-picking. I slowly descend from the ceiling and shout: "This hill can only have one king!". The Ductapian quickly attacks me with his Sticky whip and latches onto my arm. He then throws me to the other side of the room and I lay there, struggling to get up. I managed to get up with great effort and I grab the whip on my arm and sling Ductapian around the room, hitting him on the walls and then finally puting an end to his misery with a Quick and Precise Decapitation from my Crimson Shadow. The Ductapian is no more; but he will be back. Im sure of it.

I once again stride to the top of the hill, with a sense of dread of things to come, I sit on the Jewel-Encrusted Throne, Waiting for my next opponent.

For now, I am King.

My Hill!
~Got it memorized?