• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Top Voters - December, January and February  (Read 3907 times)

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Top Voters - December, January and February
« on: March 03, 2017, 08:51:05 am »
G'day all!

It's been some time since we've announced the Top Voters, and for this we apologise.
A failure occurred with the tool we use to log votes, resulting in a loss of all vote logs between October, November, and roughly 10 days in December.
I have since implemented a new and much more reliable way of logging votes, so this error should not occur again.

With that being said, here are the top voters for December, January, and February.

December:
1st. Ravak
2nd. The_Duke_Of_Keys
3rd. bluebluesfun

January:
1st. CaptainWooper
2nd. Tobieias
3rd. Bloodbro

February:
1st. EchoMatty
2nd. CaptainWooper
3rd. Tobieias

Prizes:
1st: $20 coupon redeemable in the donation store.
2nd: $15 coupon redeemable in the donation store.
3rd: $10 coupon redeemable in the donation store.

Important:
Previously we required you to send us a PM with your chosen rewards from the donation store, and manually add them to your account.
However with the new addition of coupons, we are now able to generate a code for you to use whenever you like, on whatever you like.
Please either send me a personal message or alternatively message me on our Discord server and I will send you your coupon asap.

As always, thank you for the continued support through votes, donations, and simply visiting the server.
Voting as well as other features will be getting an overdue facelift soon, so be on the lookout for that.

Cheers.