DKCraft Minecraft Server > General Discussion

Random thoughts...

<< < (2/5) > >>

Noisy Boy:
Stagnation wouldn't have favored the server overall.

DeeKay:
This thread is confusing me.

Blood:

--- Quote from: Lissy421 on September 22, 2015, 05:43:10 am ---Sadly, HoneyPot was removed due to it being heavily outdated

--- End quote ---
what do you mean heavily outdated? Did the plugin not work after 1.8 or did it become useless? I always enjoyed the times when honeypot announced that they caught someone and we all celebrated.

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: Blood on September 23, 2015, 01:43:50 am ---
--- Quote from: Lissy421 on September 22, 2015, 05:43:10 am ---Sadly, HoneyPot was removed due to it being heavily outdated

--- End quote ---
what do you mean heavily outdated? Did the plugin not work after 1.8 or did it become useless? I always enjoyed the times when honeypot announced that they caught someone and we all celebrated.

--- End quote ---
I wouldn't say heavily outdated and I wouldn't say it became useless, it was just not very ahead of its time. But don't worry, I'll be coding my own version very soon.

Blood:

--- Quote from: xDeeKay on September 23, 2015, 02:05:08 am ---
--- Quote from: Blood on September 23, 2015, 01:43:50 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I wouldn't say heavily outdated and I wouldn't say it became useless, it was just not very ahead of its time. But don't worry, I'll be coding my own version very soon.

--- End quote ---
Sounds cool, an upgraded honeypot. Maybe you could add an unlocked chest with valuables inside which is actually a trapped chest or something because to be honest, little houses with random rare blocks sounded a bit too good to be true.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version