DKCraft Minecraft Server > General Discussion

Random thoughts...

(1/5) > >>

Adstrum_:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)I didn't know where to put this so forgive me if it's in the wrong area...  :-\
So I've randomly returned once again from the void that is college to think about my life goals. Where I wanna go in life and other non-required sh-eep.
As one of my life goals, I thought back to this server and a stupidly weird goal I had whilst on it. I had decided to work towards saving up money to put towards the server itself.
Although unofficial at this time, the real goal I set when I first came on the server was to buy everything in the (Donators') shop.

Recently (To me anyway) this donation was updated to show how much you've donated in the form of a badge.
So for the price of everything in the shop, (apart from the merch... Yeahnosorry,) it'll be just under ?200 (Which translates to $305 <USD> (As of now))

So if, in the next 2 - 3 years (Probably not that long <Shifty eyes>), if you see me with a Nether Star, that'll be why...

Random, as I said.
For my last random thought, I was thinking back to the days of Honeypot and thinking of asking if that's still around... Probably not...

Any-who, feel free to post any random thoughts you fine people (And/or other creatures) have on the server.
I'll see if I can hop on from time to time too... No promises.

Altus Clura:
Honey pots are still here, and
<--- as you can see, im workin my way up the badges :P

Adstrum_:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
--- Quote from: Altus Clura on September 21, 2015, 08:00:12 pm ---Honey pots are still here, and
<--- as you can see, im workin my way up the badges :P

--- End quote ---

But the honeypots used to announce themselves x.x

Lissy421:
Sadly, HoneyPot was removed due to it being heavily outdated

Adstrum_:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
--- Quote from: Lissy421 on September 22, 2015, 05:43:10 am ---Sadly, HoneyPot was removed due to it being heavily outdated

--- End quote ---

The server isn't quite how it used to be any more... <Sadface>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version