• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: One command block mod/s  (Read 5398 times)

ian1547

• Hey I will help on anything. I am a pro builder
    • View Profile
    • Awards
One command block mod/s
« on: July 27, 2015, 01:25:53 pm »
I think we should add one command block mods in the game because it would add extra stuff plus anyone can use it. If you don't know what I'm talking about then go to YouTube and search up "logdotzip one command" and he does a lot of reviews on them. Thanks
I do not grief anymore because I've been greifed on something I worked on very hard and I respect others work. I hate griefers. Any griefer that talks to me will get the Stone Cold Ian with no mercy.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: One command block mod/s
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 02:00:21 pm »
As far as I can tell, these aren't mods, they're just command block code. Even so, I can't add features to the server in the form of mods as that would require everyone to download the mod, as well as needing to run a server side mod.
If you have a suggestion for the server in the form of a Bukkit plugin however, feel free to suggest that, as that's what we're looking for.

Thanks.

ian1547

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2015, 04:20:17 pm »
Not everyone needs to download it its just a command block code so when its the server everyone automatically has it. Think of it like chat commands every one has that in the game maybe not as much ad others but everyone has it.
I do not grief anymore because I've been greifed on something I worked on very hard and I respect others work. I hate griefers. Any griefer that talks to me will get the Stone Cold Ian with no mercy.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2015, 11:54:31 pm »
I know exactly how it works. I guess I also forgot to mention that I have no plans to enable command blocks. Anything a command block can do a plugin can do too, and better.. Again if you have a specific feature in the form of a Bukkit plugin, suggest that instead.

ian1547

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2015, 06:54:20 pm »
Okay well I don't know anything about plugins so sorry can't help with that.

DannyTorr1

• :) Emeji (:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2015, 08:57:46 pm »
Someone's gonna use them to get them cheated items like a full diamond set or get themselves more money on the server.
Don't mind me