• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Timed out  (Read 5137 times)

dldavis

• View Profile
    • Awards
Timed out
« on: July 22, 2015, 11:01:45 am »
Ok I get this VERY often, and it starts with a lag spike, and then the "Timed Out" message kicks me (and a lot of others) off sometimes individually and sometimes in groups. I understand the lag, but when I am the only person on the server, well, it just seems a tad bit unreasonable. ONE PERSON cannot create enough lag to make them time out without even having any chunk updates and a 60-100 fps range
Why can't some people realize they have such potential and are one of the nicest people alive?

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Timed out
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2015, 03:33:10 pm »
I'm sorry you and others have been experiencing this type of thing lately, I understand it can become frustrating at times.
The server is actually going to be upgraded sometime today, which should help with the lag and random disconnects.

I think with the amount of people online recently, the server has just been struggling to keep up.
If this issue persists I will look further into it, but again, hopefully this upgrade does the trick.

dldavis

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2015, 03:51:01 pm »
Thank you!! Me and many others will greatly appreciate this!
Why can't some people realize they have such potential and are one of the nicest people alive?

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2015, 10:40:35 am »
it could have something to do with the authentication servers, which were being ddosed yesterday (July 22nd) as a private server I play on with a few friends has had the same issues, I'm not entirely sure how or why it would be connected
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 10:44:30 am by pujols12/CollisionCourse »