• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Thank You  (Read 4268 times)

ash

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Thank You
« on: June 01, 2015, 01:27:48 am »
Hey guys,
First of all I wanted to say thank you to all of you guys for always being there for me especially through these past few months and also for having me for a year on the server now. I cant express how much you guys and the server mean to me. If you guys haven't noticed I haven't been on recently and I would like to apologize for that because you guys deserve a mod better than that. I guess you guys are wondering why I am writing this post and where it is headed. Not really sure how to put this into words so I guess ill just put it out. Unfortunately I am getting even more busier than I already am and I think this is the time to say that I will be leaving the server. I am so incredibly sorry for letting you guys down like this but I will try to be on this week to say goodbye to all of you guys. Thank you guys for all the incredible memories and thank you to all the staff and the players you guys are incredible. I would like to say a personal thank you to Lissy for giving me the privilege to work along side you and the staff. Its has been an incredible year with you guys and i couldn't thank you enough. I will for sure try to visit you guys and i will try even harder now that summer is coming. I wont say goodbye because I for sure don't want it to be so consider this a cya later. So Cya Later Guys! -Ash  :)

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Thank You
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2015, 01:45:11 am »
This news brings somber, and nostalgic thoughts
You will be missed.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2015, 02:02:50 am »
You deserved a spot as a mod, no need to thank me :) but I guess you are welcome. Hope to see you around ash!

ash

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2015, 11:14:46 pm »
Just to let you guys know I will be on this weekend to say bye to you guys. Would be great if I got to see and talk to you guys one last time. Hope to see you guys this weekend. Don't hesitate to ask for my social media or number either so we can keep in touch!  :) -Ash

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2015, 07:09:56 pm »
Well, when I first logged on you were the only one on... that being said, you were with me from the very beginning :)
Cya around.
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide