Discussion Forum > Offtopic

Dkcraft Newspaper

(1/5) > >>

Blood:
Ok, Let's make a newspaper for the one and only dkcraft! :) If you would like to contribute to make this possible then pm me on the forums of what you can do. ;)

ShadedDusk:
Well according to my English teacher, Social Studies teacher, and 4th grade teacher, I have an aptitude for writing. Although I myself personally feel like writing is a nuisance. I prefer making graphics a lot more, but my computer has been dead for the past few months. But I digress.

I would like to be part of this newspaper-it sounds wicked. But I'm not quite sure what role I would like. Perhaps you could post a list of available paths I could take in this newspaper business, and I'll try to determine which one fits me the most?

This is a brilliant idea though. I love it.

AnnaRooks:

--- Quote from: ShadedDusk on April 30, 2015, 07:16:24 pm ---Well according to my English teacher, Social Studies teacher, and 4th grade teacher, I have an aptitude for writing. Although I myself personally feel like writing is a nuisance. I prefer making graphics a lot more, but my computer has been dead for the past few months. But I digress.

I would like to be part of this newspaper-it sounds wicked. But I'm not quite sure what role I would like. Perhaps you could post a list of available paths I could take in this newspaper business, and I'll try to determine which one fits me the most?

This is a brilliant idea though. I love it.

--- End quote ---

a path list would definitely help me remember what i could help with

Blood:
 Well we need the basics of course, Someone to find stories and someone to write them. But we could add optional things like comics, an advice column, etc..
We don't even need to have every single thing in the first issue. We can add things as time goes on.
So pm me if you would like to do the job (or came up with a new job) :)

AnnaRooks:
id personally be better watching for a few issues before participating

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version