DKCraft Minecraft Server > Suggestions

Scavenger Hunt

(1/1)

Zman141:
A scavenger hunt can be resourceful. It can keep the player entertained while he/she is deciding weather Dk is the right server for them. How will it work? Easy, a mod+ builds a raggity old broken down home that has a hidden chest where no average thinker would look. In this chest may be the prize that the mod+ chooses or the basic supplies*. Obviously you want to hide the house where no one has yet explored so just go out into the wild far away from civilization and get to work. It may be seen when civilization expands to that area of the world but it has a strong chance that It will not be discovered unless the player purposely looks for it. Thank you for taking the time to read this long-winded suggestion.

Mount_Everest:
cool idea

Mount

Masterductape:
i totally suport this. but cudnt any player doit?

Lissy421:
well if i ever were to get my Luigis Mansion done, it was gonna be a treasure hunt. I was going to have it so that theres chests all over the mansion but only some have valuables in them, some have pretty lame to nothing in them. and since the whole mansion is lit up with only redstone torches mobs spawn often, making it even more of a challenge to find the valuable chests hidden in the mansion and i would set a time then you'd get tp'd out. Butttt iv gotten lazy with it so maybe ill start on it again soon :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version