• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Vote Points  (Read 6119 times)

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Vote Points
« on: January 03, 2015, 09:51:12 pm »
 I don't understand, no one I ask seems to have this problem.

Votepoints aren't working for me, as you see I voted a few times, did nothing that used votepoints and there are 0 appearing. Do I have to be online for my points to be received? Anyone else having this problem?

UPDATE http://dkcraft.net/index.php?topic=1462.msg10361;topicseen#new didn't see that. Kinda dif though..
« Last Edit: January 03, 2015, 09:53:37 pm by Afro_ »
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Vote Points
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 05:38:51 am »
We're those vote announcements and rewards in that screenshot from offline votes? Last I checked you didn't have to vote online to receive the points, but I could be wrong. I will take a look.

mike

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 01:26:39 pm »
Yes, the same thing happened to me.  You have to be logged into the game to get credit for/receive your vote points.  I don't think that's the way it use to be.

ash

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 06:49:32 pm »
Yes that has also been happening to me. It does seem like you have to be online playing in order to receive vote points and the money as well.

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 08:25:23 pm »
Yes that has also been happening to me. It does seem like you have to be online playing in order to receive vote points and the money as well.
I got the money though...

We're those vote announcements and rewards in that screenshot from offline votes? Last I checked you didn't have to vote online to receive the points, but I could be wrong. I will take a look.
Yes I voted offline
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide

ash

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 08:39:39 pm »
I got the money though...

Hmmm that's strange because there were 3 days last week that I was logged into the server and voted but I didn't get payed and I also didn't get any vote points either