• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: A treehouse (for school)  (Read 4871 times)

latias1290

• "I dont care, really."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
A treehouse (for school)
« on: July 09, 2014, 03:31:50 pm »
I am assigned to make some kind of digital art by my mentor and I decided to use Minecraft as the platform. I decided to make several treehouses and connect them using hanging bridges. I just made it here, but I forgot that I cannot take proper screenshots of it.

So, if anyone could grant me the ability to fly for +5- minutes that would be awesome :D

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: A treehouse (for school)
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2014, 03:49:37 pm »
Since giving anyone on the server flying privileges is out of the question, may I suggest towering?

latias1290

• "I dont care, really."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2014, 04:16:34 pm »
Since giving anyone on the server flying privileges is out of the question, may I suggest towering?
I am not saying that you have a bad reasoning for denying this, but I am just asking for 5 minutes(although I will probably need 3), just to take some screenshots. Also, it's not "anyone".

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 05:39:31 pm »
The time factor is not the issue, it's giving you something that no one else has access to which is the problem.
Imagine someone seeing this thread if I granted you fly mode, even for a few minutes. They would think I run some kind of system where I give someone it for a few minutes, which I don't.

Trust me on this one, I've tried this in the past and the above thing happened, so I stopped.
Sorry, you'll have to find a way to take screenshots like everyone else.

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 06:01:04 pm »
You could also use.... you know... singleplayer.... where you can just... give yourself creative.

Just a suggestion.

latias1290

• "I dont care, really."
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 07:09:21 pm »
You could also use.... you know... singleplayer.... where you can just... give yourself creative.

Just a suggestion.
Yeah, that is what I was planning to do. But it kind of went this way... I was bored of my old house, so I decided to just make another tree house in the middle of the jungle. Then I decided "Hey lets make another" and did. Then I connected them with a hanging bridge. Afterwards, I took a good look and I realized that what I created was almost exactly what I had in the sketch for my project.

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2014, 05:29:26 pm »
Why not just ask a staff to do it... Pretty sure oneof them wouldn't have a problem with it