• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: You ever been so mad?  (Read 4484 times)

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
You ever been so mad?
« on: February 04, 2014, 01:34:30 am »
The past two days ive been offline which is off the norm from myself if anyone was wondering why, my computer got a virus (its fixed now) while in the middle of taking out said virus it managed to delete windows off my computer as well as screwing up my hard drive so for the next two hours i have to re install drivers, yippee.

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: You ever been so mad?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 02:25:55 am »
The past two days ive been offline which is off the norm from myself if anyone was wondering why, my computer got a virus (its fixed now) while in the middle of taking out said virus it managed to delete windows off my computer as well as screwing up my hard drive so for the next two hours i have to re install drivers, yippee.
Update: Well i wont be online for a while maybe three or four months reason being i have to finish building my new computer before i can play the current one is running windows 32 bit on a 64 bit processor meaning that i cant do anything until i either get a new version of windows or finish my build, ive tried everything from restarting my comp to reinsstalling windows alltogether i will still be active on the forums awell as enlisting a person on the server to check my homes during my time away - Best of Wishes P12 Industries CEO
« Last Edit: February 04, 2014, 02:37:58 am by pujols12 »

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 10:06:26 am »
Restore to factory settings?

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 08:05:44 pm »
Restore to factory settings?
tried that, i've gone to actually deleting and re-installing my drivers, sadly ill have to wait until i've saved enough money to actually finish my current build hopefully within three or four months, 5000$ isn't exactly the easiest to come by i will still be active through irc

gorkareaux

• Trusted
  • One must find the Mighty Rose of the Gentleman
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 06:50:26 am »
that you create a new account
One must Find the mighty Flower of The Gentleman!

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2014, 02:59:42 am »
I am a special kind of stupid, so i completely forgot to check my ssd apparently i didn't plug it in correctly when i installed it. meaning windows couldn't install certain parts correctly -Ultimate facepalm- -_-
*note this is after i replaced my hard drive
« Last Edit: February 07, 2014, 11:24:38 pm by pujols12 »