• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Trying to get unbanned-riggsiscool  (Read 5581 times)

riggsiscool

• View Profile
    • Awards
Trying to get unbanned-riggsiscool
« on: December 10, 2013, 03:48:45 am »
- Did you break any of the rules? Yes, I disrespected the staff over year and half ago
- Did you grief another players work? uhh not sure
- Did you swear excessively? I think i swore very much at that time.
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? I made people very mad
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? Yes
I am very sorry

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Trying to get unbanned-riggsiscool
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 02:56:20 am »
Alright mate, basically as you know you were banned for using mods, causing arguments, and extreme disrespect towards staff.

Since Lissy dealt with the brunt of this, I welcome any of her input.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 03:04:22 am »
Well judging from this ban appeal it seems you show no remorse whatsoever for your actions. Regardless of how long ago it was, the way you acted concerns me that you will threaten us again and judging by how you are currently acting in IRC, i personally am not convinced you changed at all.

riggsiscool

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 03:12:18 am »
Im highly concerned of my actions that i have committed now and then. I understand the degree of matter and how hard it is to just un ban me. I don't know a way that i could put the server in jeopardy. Like i said multiple times im want to see old memories,houses and other projects me and my friends have completed

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 03:14:36 am »
With what I have said, I personally would not pardon you. But this is impishmonkeys appeal so she will have the ultimate say.

riggsiscool

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2013, 03:16:39 am »
Alright

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2013, 03:26:14 am »
What concerns me, riggs, is that all of you after a year and a half are suddenly very interested in playing here. Specially after having left in such a bad way. (threatening to hack the server, cursing out the staff, saying highly inappropriate things about the owner and the moderators) As I recall we had to go as far as banning you from mumble because you kept coming on to rage and abuse members/staff on there.

riggsiscool

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2013, 03:30:21 am »
Ive made a ban appeal before i was already denied left at trying a little bit but i would think that a year would be enough time to come back and try

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2013, 03:35:00 am »
But all of you deciding to try at once? And carl who seems to be the ring leader of your group pushing every chance he gets? Do you understand how that is looking very fishy to me?

riggsiscool

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2013, 03:38:27 am »
Ehh i don't find it fishy me and carlo don't have the power to do anything and again why would we

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2013, 04:00:03 am »
Revenge? Trolling? From what I remember y'all have been banned from several servers before this... Tbh I really don't trust you guys at all. When it was just you trying to get unbanned, I hoped you were just looking to play here again... but then all of you started joining IRC one after the other all asking about ban appeals and being unbanned to "see old memories".

I don't care if you don't find it fishy, I do, Lissy does, even a few nonstaff members messaged me, concerned, when you and carl joined the IRC last night.

I try to be the type of staff member on here who gives second chances to people, but I don't think you guys deserve one. It's not a matter of what you guys could or couldn't do to the server, it's more of a matter of me not being interested in dealing with this later when you all have decided it's not worth playing on here again.

That being said the ban will stay permanent.