• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Raiin's ban appeal.  (Read 3257 times)

raiin

• View Profile
    • Awards
Raiin's ban appeal.
« on: December 03, 2013, 12:01:51 am »
- Did you break any of the rules? - No?
- Did you grief another players work? - Never.
- Did you swear excessively? - I might have once or twice...
- Did you upset an operator/ moderator or cause general disrespect to other members/ players on the server? - Maybe. I haven't played in a very long time..
- Did you draw hateful symbols or say hateful remarks? - A while back I wrote penis in the sand. I think i got a two day ban for that.. But again that was FOReVER ago.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Raiin's ban appeal.
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2013, 12:48:37 am »
You were banned by a moderator who is no longer on our staff so ill take over for this ban

You were banned for spawning in countless amounts of chests full of 64 stacks of diamond, gold as well as iron hidden behind a wall underground. It was clearly items that were not legit so please do not go on to lie to me. Honesty is your best bet at getting unbanned. I was there when this moderator found them. So unless you can explain that this ban will remain permanent.

raiin

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 05:04:20 am »
Hey lissy. It's been a while.
Where to start. I've never "spawned" items in. There was a dupe a long time ago that Mount_Everest abused. he gave me the items so I put them away and never used them. I do understand that this was wrong, and I see where I made my mistake. I should have reported it right away...

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2013, 05:14:05 pm »
I respect your honesty. It has indeed been a while since it happened so ill let it go. But please if you find a bug/glitch/dupe its best if you tell a staff member next time. With that being said i have pardoned you.