DKCraft Minecraft Server > Bug Reports

Bug Reports for the new world

<< < (2/4) > >>

Blood:
I'm not sure if the link is broken, or Its just down but, IRC won't work for me.

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: Bloodbath229 on December 08, 2014, 05:36:15 pm ---I'm not sure if the link is broken, or Its just down but, IRC won't work for me.

--- End quote ---
I need a little more info than that, because IRC works fine for me.

What link are you trying to use?
Are you trying to connect via rizon.net on the web or through a client?
Are you getting any errors or messages?

Blood:

--- Quote from: xDeeKay on December 09, 2014, 06:24:01 am ---
--- Quote from: Bloodbath229 on December 08, 2014, 05:36:15 pm ---I'm not sure if the link is broken, or Its just down but, IRC won't work for me.

--- End quote ---
I need a little more info than that, because IRC works fine for me.

What link are you trying to use?
Are you trying to connect via rizon.net on the web or through a client?
Are you getting any errors or messages?

--- End quote ---
I don't know what happened but it's fixed now.   :-\ But before it just wouldn't load when I clicked on the link on the main page.

Altus Clura:
the thing that doesnt allow you to throw enderpearls when your close to a wall is happening with eggs, and i assume snowballs as well

DeeKay:

--- Quote from: d00m_the_monkey on December 11, 2014, 10:50:16 pm ---the thing that doesnt allow you to throw enderpearls when your close to a wall is happening with eggs, and i assume snowballs as well

--- End quote ---
Pretty sure it happens with anything you need to right click. It's a bug with Bukkit/Spigot and I'm pretty sure they're aware, just waiting on an update from them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version