DKCraft Minecraft Server > Support

Griefing.

(1/3) > >>

Zman141:
Recently there have been a string of events that occur with griefing. I for one hate to see one griefed let alone expirence it. I have just litterally been griefed. I say to end this we should join together and produce some kind of idea to either help protect or prevent griefing

impishmonkey:
I'm sorry you were griefed but never fear! We have log blocks and can not only ban the griefers but we can roll back the grief. Everything will be back to the way it was at no cost to anyone! Just let the next staff member you see ingame (moderator+) know and they will be sure to help you out!

~imp

DeeKay:
It would also help if you provide the coordinates in a thread like this ;)

crichton:
In addition to what the others have said, you can buy sponges in the shops to protect against griefing.

Lissy421:
I'm going to reply just to reply LOL. As deekay said, if nobody is on to help you, in a message like this if you put the coordinates we can tp to the location and fix it even if you weren't online. Grief happens with any servers. Luckily for us, most of the time, one of us is on to help. Sorry you got griefed but thats why the staff is here ^.^

-Lissy421

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version