• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: ItzScHiZo's bann appeal  (Read 3053 times)

ItzScHiZo

• View Profile
    • Awards
ItzScHiZo's bann appeal
« on: June 10, 2013, 11:52:13 pm »
No I did not break any rules, I did not grief another players work, I did not swear excessively, I did not upset an operator or moderator of cause general disrespect to any members or players. I did not draw any hateful symbols or say any hateful remarks this is a misconception my friend logged on to my laptop and griefed the server. I had nothing to do with his griefing I logged on after he said he was done using it. I was not given a chance to explain myself but instead I was called a "Dumbass" - TTLego I was told that I will be unbanned when I prove that I use a different IP address than the griefer you may ask my reliable witness who was there the whole time My_Dinner.

Your fellow DkCraft member, ItzScHiZo                 

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ItzScHiZo's bann appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 04:00:28 pm »
Ok first off I would like to mention I never did call you a "dumbass" and this can be checked in the chat logs if it really needs to go that far, I did say that you needed to prove that the griefer uses another account and IP address, and the griefer I banned was the person to grief My_Dinner, so I don't believe he could be used as a reliable witness, as the griefer himself was one of the few players online, neither being yourself or My_Dinner, and when I confronted My_Dinner about the grief, he was upset that it had happened including the griefer destroying half of his home and killing all of his animals. Seeing that you have the same IP address as the griefer that technically becomes Ban evading if an account comes online with the same address as you, saying that your friend griefed and not you is quite an unreliable quote as this is used a common excuse for most griefers. And with me wanting to prevent any further griefs being prevented by the account, I had to ban yours, which I then told you to make a ban appeal on the forums once you can prove the griefer isn't a linked account to yours. I will check myself, but until then your account will stay banned. I could have continued talking to you at the time on the server but mid conversation you decided to say bye and leave, when not coming back after me giving you five minutes before banning the account, once again not looking good for you.

-TTLego

ItzScHiZo

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: ItzScHiZo's bann appeal
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2013, 08:34:13 pm »
Ok I came at you the wrong way I suppose, but I know the griefer and dinner in reality and the griefer wanted to grief dinner because he knew him and wanted to know his reaction. I would like to return to the server sooner that the 16th please unbann me --- ItzScHiZo