• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Bye Dkcraft! :(  (Read 7560 times)

Jao

• Hello :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bye Dkcraft! :(
« on: March 09, 2014, 08:29:00 pm »
I have been perm banned by Carrot_Gal14 and will not be returning as she locked the subject. I may appeal soon and try get back but for now i give up! I got banned for advertising and as it didn't say in the rules (most servers say it) I did it later that day i was banned permanently. I do not want any of u to post rude comments or posts about Carrot as she was just handling the server but I would like to be considered being let off. If i don't come back on I love You xDeeKay and all of u BYE!
Hi I Am CrazyJao WOOHOO!! :)

DigitalPancake

• Please check out my forum on Emerald City! :D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bye Dkcraft! :(
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2014, 09:27:43 pm »
If you've gotten banned for it before.. why did you do it again? Makes no sense.
Please check out my forum on Emerald City!! :D
http://dkcraft.net/index.php?topic=1242.0

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2014, 09:33:42 pm »
well not advertising would go under common sense, there's no real need to put it in the /rules..

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2014, 09:36:48 pm »
Like you said, most other servers say that. So you ignored your common sense... senses... whatever. I'm sorry to hear that you're gone.
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2014, 10:00:20 pm »
I find it hard to believe ANY servers such as ours allow people to advertise other servers. It's extremely unnecessary to place this in the rules as almost everyone is aware that advertising is not allowed on almost all servers. Im sorry it had to come down to this. Had you have not had previous bans in the past this may have turned out better.

Jao

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2014, 07:29:05 am »
I might appeal in like 2 months or something to see if I will be let off but yeah!

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2014, 07:26:27 pm »
I might appeal in like 2 months or something to see if I will be let off but yeah!
i think you've been banned more than three times sorry to say three or more bans and its permanent...

Jao

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2014, 03:35:46 pm »
i think you've been banned more than three times sorry to say three or more bans and its permanent...

Yeah but still I didn't mean it to end this way and I felt that Carrot_Gal14 was to impatient and so locked the subject after about 3 posts by me! I hope an admin or operator or moderator can understand how I feel and maybe talk to carrot about what she has done (hoping you can persuade her to let me off)

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2014, 04:22:56 pm »
I believe carrot has done everything appropriately. Your ban time frame is made up by how serious the actions of the player was as well as previous bans. We take these factors into consideration before a ban is made. Normally an advertiser would get a permanent ban seeing as we feel the player does not wish to play on the server but rather to use the server for personal gain. With this being said you also have 3 bans prior to this one so a permanent ban sounds best. With this being your 4th offense on the server (second major offense) A permanent ban sounds highly appropriate. Carrot has done nothing wrong in banning you as well as locking the topic as it was unnecessary to continue discussing your ban.

Jao

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 06:24:19 am »
Ok I have taken this in but i was just thinking the ban could be for a year or something as now my server isn't working anyways. It would be nice if some1 could help me with it! If u could I will be on a server called I LIKE TO ADVERTISE a lot. (not gonna say the ip) meet me on there and we can talk
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:15:47 pm by Lissy421 »

Waddles15

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 08:42:03 pm »
wait, you get banned for advertising and to have people talk to you, you name a server.
k.

CollisionCourse

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 11:10:05 pm »
wait, you get banned for advertising and to have people talk to you, you name a server.
k.
when i saw this post i didn't notice the "re" and i got worried...

Jao

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 06:08:41 am »
sorry Waddles :( :( :(