greens
2 (14.3%)
brown, black
0 (0%)
Yellow, orange, red
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: February 20, 2014, 03:19:43 am

Author Topic: Pyramid O' Shops! :D **Now Accepting Applications**  (Read 8317 times)

DigitalPancake

• Please check out my forum on Emerald City! :D
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Pyramid O' Shops! :D **Now Accepting Applications**
« on: February 13, 2014, 03:17:14 am »
Most of you know I have been working on a pyramid that is filled with shops, a small forest, and a barn area. (Read the previous forum about it if you don't know.)

A HUGE thanks to Ashley1020 and Rosey2525 for donating so much and helping build this beauty! :)

I, DigitalPanake and Rosey2525 are the two owners of this facility, so If you have any needs, Contact one of us.

Rules will Probably be updated every once and a while, and you will be told about the new changes.
Until then, The RULES; are as follows:

You have to be a member or higher to rent a shop space. Unless you ask first.

No griefing. (You will be kicked out, and reported.)

No being disrespectful to other shop owners.

No loitering in other players shops.

No going into other peoples shops and promoting YOUR shop. (Its disrespectful.)

If you need any wood from the small upstairs forest, Contact Rosey2525 or Myself. No one is allowed in there without one of us.

NO changing how the original building is.. If you rent out a shop in the pyramid, you can add your stuff into it, but no taking any of the original building design down. If you would like your shop's original design to be altered in ANY way, you contact Rosey2525 or Myself, and we will approve it, or Deny it.

Pixel Art IS welcome. :)
On the outside of the Pyramid ONLY though.
It can NOT be covering the pyramid, or touching it in any way. No pictures of yourself or your names or anything that is all about you And No profound images or words in pixel art.

THE BARN AREA, NETHERWART GARDEN AND THE UPSTAIRS FOREST ARE RESTRICTED AREAS!! FAILURE TO OBEY THAT RESULTS IN GETTING KICKED OUT.

You MUST fill out an application to rent out a shop space.

If you need food from our barn area. You need to contact Rosey2525 or I, DigitalPancake.

There are 13 avalible shop spaces.

Comment your Application down below:

Reason you want to own a shop in the Pyramid O' Shops:
Vow: "I will respect all rules, and other shop owners. I will NOT grief, and I will NOT go into restricted areas. If I do pixel Art, It will go by the Pixel Art rules."

To get TO the pyramid, /ohome digitalpancake
Have fun! :) If you need a tour or have any questions, comment below your questions, and aask rosey2525 or I, for a tour when we are online. :D

There will be a shop party at the pyramid when all the shops are sold! :D

I tried posting pictures, but they were too big and IDK how to make them smaller, :(
 Have a nice day!

There is a nether portal out front free use and open to ANYONE (shop owner or not) :D

Shop owners so far:

Juron1mo
Lissy421
Harley117xXx
Carrot_Gal14
Ashley1020
Waddles15
Ozzyosbourne2002
omarSantana
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 11:05:34 pm by DigitalPancake »
Please check out my forum on Emerald City!! :D
http://dkcraft.net/index.php?topic=1242.0

Waddles15

• Trusted
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Pyramid O' Shops! :D **Now Accepting Applications**
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 03:24:22 am »
IGN: Waddles15
Reason you want to own a shop in the Pyramid O' Shops: Well, i have almost too much crops, anywhere from sugar cane to potatoes and almost everywhere in between and i would like to make a little crop shop (see what i did there?)
Vow: "I will respect all rules, and other shop owners. I will NOT grief, and I will NOT go into restricted areas. If I do pixel Art, It will go by the Pixel Art rules."

Juron1mo

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2014, 03:54:03 am »
IGN: Juron1mo
Reason you want to own a shop in the Pyramid O' Shops: I'm a wizard and i specialize in potions, I want a shop in the pyramid O' shops to sell my magical creations.

DigitalPancake

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 09:54:42 pm »
Juron1mo, I am happy to say that you have been accepted into the Pyramid O' Shops. :)
You can come by and pick your shop now :)

IGN: Juron1mo
Reason you want to own a shop in the Pyramid O' Shops: I'm a wizard and i specialize in potions, I want a shop in the pyramid O' shops to sell my magical creations.

DigitalPancake

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2014, 09:55:11 pm »
Waddles15, I am happy to say that you have been accepted into the Pyramid O' Shops. :)
You can come by and pick your shop now :)

IGN: Waddles15
Reason you want to own a shop in the Pyramid O' Shops: Well, i have almost too much crops, anywhere from sugar cane to potatoes and almost everywhere in between and i would like to make a little crop shop (see what i did there?)

harley117xXx

• No one shall get in my way...
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2014, 10:28:06 pm »
IGN: Harley117xXx
Reason you want to own a shop in the Pyramid O' Shops: I usually have lots of sand or glass? also pumpkins I have many of! also oak wood.. and like saplings.

DigitalPancake

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2014, 10:42:33 pm »
You have been accepted to be a shop owner, :)
Be sure to re-read the RULES.
Then come on in to pick a shop :)

IGN: Harley117xXx
Reason you want to own a shop in the Pyramid O' Shops: I usually have lots of sand or glass? also pumpkins I have many of! also oak wood.. and like saplings.

Lissy421

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aql_fYL7Wwc
  • Awards Donated $5 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2014, 11:00:07 pm »
IGN: Lissy421

Reason you want to own a shop in the Pyramid O' Shops: I want to apart of a friendly community that will be respectful and have very mature owners or owner (unlike some other towns/shops on the server)

Curret

• Trusted
  • carrot all day. carrot all night.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2014, 11:01:42 pm »
IGN: Carrot_Gal14
Why you want to join: I love the way the build is looking and it's a wonderful idea! I'd love to have a shop there and have fun with others of the minecraft community! My shop would sell carrots- just carrots. I have plenty of them ^.^ Hope I can be accepted into your wonderful Pyramid! : )

DigitalPancake

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2014, 11:06:26 pm »
You have been accepted :)
Come pick your shop!

IGN: Lissy421

Reason you want to own a shop in the Pyramid O' Shops: I want to apart of a friendly community that will be respectful and have very mature owners or owner (unlike some other towns/shops on the server)

DigitalPancake

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2014, 11:06:54 pm »
You have been accepted :)
ohome digitalpancake to pick ur shop!

IGN: Carrot_Gal14
Why you want to join: I love the way the build is looking and it's a wonderful idea! I'd love to have a shop there and have fun with others of the minecraft community! My shop would sell carrots- just carrots. I have plenty of them ^.^ Hope I can be accepted into your wonderful Pyramid! : )