• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: :( Permanently Banned  (Read 3917 times)

Jao

• Hello :)
    • View Profile
    • Awards
:( Permanently Banned
« on: January 14, 2014, 06:59:13 am »
Apparently i have been banned for grieving i would like to know what i briefed because i haven't the impish monkey has banned me buti don't know why i haven't grieved so could someone unban me plz.Ask kingkizz23 because he knows i don't grief i find this an amazing server and i am trying to get through to u that this is an awesome server that i would like to continue playing on forever. If i do stay banned tell ingkizz23 I got banned for grief but i didn't.
Hi I Am CrazyJao WOOHOO!! :)

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: :( Permanently Banned
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2014, 10:50:19 pm »
Hello there!

Okay a couple things to address:

Your name came up in the log when I tp'd to texaslego's home to roll back grief. Here's what he called me to look at:

So when I went to roll it back a few other things had to roll back as well:

Those are all things placed by texaslego in and directly in front of his home.

Now, normally I don't ban for such a small amount but I checked your ban history to find this isn't the first time you griefed players. On each offense you griefed almost immediately after the ban expired upon your return:

Thus showing me that it appears to be the reason you're logging in and that the two previous bans taught you nothing. That is why it is permanent.

Jao

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2014, 07:14:50 am »
Plz let me back on i will place all bloc back and say sorry i did not mean to cause this big problem so plz let me on this aseome and caring server. I still do not think that it should of handled this way maybe a whole month but not permanent. i am very sorry and would like to place the blox back

I have learnt now so plz i love this server so much have made so many friends i enjoy and it is all i think about so i really want to come back on u can then ban me permanently if i do grief again. i am so so sorry for the problems caused and i will place all blox back as soon as i get back on. if i can't get back on tell kingkizz23 that i have been banned plz. Thanks for Your time reading my thing?.

and thank u for telling me what i broke cause i forgot i am hoping u can pardon me and let me back on since now i have nothing to live on :( I do admit i broke all four of them and i will place them back or receive something bad but not a permanent ban i don't think that is fair and so i think this has been handled incorrectly. I do think it was a bit strict what u did though banned forever think about that it wouldn't feel nice would it for something so small
« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 07:53:21 am by xDeeKay »

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2014, 04:09:50 pm »
Like I said the ban wasn't permanent because of the amount but because this is a repeated offense.

How can I believe you won't grief again if you've started off this appeal by lying to me about griefing, and have come back on almost immediately, in the past, to grief?

I will shorten your ban to 31 days starting now. Please know that this is your last chance. If I see you've griefed anymore players, (even if only 1 block) you will be banned immediately and will not be pardoned.

Jao

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2014, 04:42:48 pm »
ok i am dearly sorry and won't commit briefing again thank you for your time. impish monkey a.k.a the best monkey in the world!!!! :)