• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: Treasure hunt idea  (Read 3645 times)

nikoshu

Treasure hunt idea
« on: November 21, 2012, 05:07:22 am »
I have an idea.
If we have a small part of the world, i'd say about 50x50 is a good space, We should make a a treasure hunt, so to speak, and not the ones where you get a map, and clues. no, not that. Make it so that deekay is in a tower with a chest with 10 obsidian, and he must protect it. the rest of the people, staff and players alike, will have to fight him to get it. and this is pvp also. After 15 minutes, and no one have the obsidian, deekay would run out to the middle, and the middle we would have a little house, nothing important. and anyone who has the obsidian must make a portal frame at least 10 blocks near the house. Winner gets 1 emerald, and 3 gold. all participants get 1 stack of bread. you can not bring anything into it,so if you have an enchanted diamond sword in the normal world, you can't bring it into the game, and vice versa. the only thing you start the game with is 15 pork.

constructive criticism is appreciated, just no 'this idea sux, you suc >:('

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Treasure hunt idea
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 05:25:33 am »
Many suggestions have been made for pvp-type arenas before.

PvP Arena Suggestion
Mob Arena Suggestion

This sounds interesting and everything but I don't think deekay has time to sit in a tower and fight off players... Despite making sure his server is running properly he also has a life... (I'm not him obviously so I can't really speak for him, but I think that is something you should be aware of)

Perhaps you'd have to settle for just a treasure hunt inside an arena for now and if deekay does indeed allow pvp arenas, then that could be one of them?

All in all... interesting idea, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

nikoshu

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 07:20:28 am »
*sniffle* but I worked soo hard on it....

! what if we had someone else do it, like, that count to 100 game on the forums, and the winner gets to fight off others. i'm just spitballing, so don't take any advice right now into account, unless it's good. the juggernaut(person who fights off people) would get an enchanted diamond sword with 2 enchants they pick to keep, just for playing.

DeeKay

• Owner
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 09:06:42 am »
There won't be any PvP, and there won't be any DeeKay in the middle.

Anyone could arrange this to happen (minus the PvP) Just get a bunch of people together.

leatherneckjr

• Trusted
  • They will quake in my shadow
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 11:58:11 pm »
There is actually a treasure hunt plugin ive seen. Not sure how involved it would be to setup or if anyone is still interested in this idea just thought id bring that to everyone's attention.
http://adf.ly/hCsfh -->Check out my blog! http://adf.ly/hCtSU --> Check out my minecraft skins! Want me to make you one? Just ask!

Curret

• Trusted
  • carrot all day. carrot all night.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2012, 01:21:35 am »
A treasure hunt would be great but the pvp wouldnt be a;; that great they can always come back and anyways this serevr wasn't PVP in the first place.  :-\