Discussion Forum > Discussion forum

If you could create a mod...

<< < (2/3) > >>

LordVakar:

--- Quote from: areeb2011 on October 16, 2012, 10:23:08 pm ---If you could create a mod what would it be and what would it have and any extra info, also if we can pick a favorite mod I might make that mod(probably not but maybe) and we could publish it and the person who came up with the mod will be the first person to test it out.
Here is my dream of a mod: Metal works. In it you can melt stone iron gold or diamond and get liquid form then you can get some plastic from trees and use it in a molder to create molds that take up one block and you can create anything out of completely one material and then you can make never breaking diamond tools.

--- End quote ---
Also, not to get your hopes down, but when you publish a mod, it sometimes doesn't get that many views and downloads (unlike this forum :) ) but if you post it here, it might get known. Also, you know that your dream mod idea is very advanced for a beginner (kinda) modder?

Kt5turtle:

--- Quote from: LordVakar on October 17, 2012, 04:54:17 am ---Also, not to get your hopes down, but when you publish a mod, it sometimes doesn't get that many views and downloads (unlike this forum :) ) but if you post it here, it might get known. Also, you know that your dream mod idea is very advanced for a beginner (kinda) modder?

--- End quote ---
No need for another mod spamming >:l

LordVakar:

--- Quote from: Kt5turtle on October 17, 2012, 04:56:48 am ---
--- Quote from: LordVakar on October 17, 2012, 04:54:17 am ---Also, not to get your hopes down, but when you publish a mod, it sometimes doesn't get that many views and downloads (unlike this forum :) ) but if you post it here, it might get known. Also, you know that your dream mod idea is very advanced for a beginner (kinda) modder?

--- End quote ---
No need for another mod spamming >:l

--- End quote ---

D: But it might have turtles!

Side Note so I don't have to post again..:
I will happily beta test any mod. Although...if I don't come up with an idea...:/

impishmonkey:

--- Quote from: LordVakar on October 17, 2012, 05:00:03 am ---
D: But it might have turtles!

--- End quote ---

Aaaaand monkeys..... riiiight? RIGHT?!?!

;D

gero215:
Geros. All mods need geros.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version