• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: My Art - Spray Work  (Read 11519 times)

gimpcraft

• Trusted
  • i like trains
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Art - Spray Work
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2013, 07:21:40 pm »
this is... just amazing. (found a desktop background)
Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact... same fucking thing... over and over again, expecting... shit to change. That... is crazy; but the first time somebody told me that...I dunno, I thought they were bullshitting me, so boom - I shot him....
~Vaas

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2013, 08:15:40 pm »
Two More Pieces

I was finally able to pop back into town yesterday to pick up some more spray paints since I was begining to run out, and today I created two more pieces using the brand I got today, I created one full on colour one with some larger stars, then I made another one from a special spray paint which I collected yesterday with the colour of silver chrome. The chrome doesn't show that well in the picture itself but when shined into the light give's a nice overall effect on the piece :).

Latest Colour Piece

Chrome Silver Piece

As always I will include a file to both images if for some reason the pictures don't work, if you have any suggestions on colours and new idea's make sure to post them and i'll see what I can do. Expect to see more images soon :).

http://i.imgur.com/ida8daJ.jpg

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2013, 11:31:13 pm »

Latest Colour Piece

This one's sicckkk
Don't go hollow.

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server. Donated $100 towards the server. Donated $150 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2013, 05:13:29 pm »
Done any spray work lately? Or anything else arty?  :)
Don't go hollow.

TTLego

• Trusted
  • ^ British Guy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2013, 05:35:39 pm »
Done any spray work lately? Or anything else arty?  :)

I done 3 more 2 days ago, those included some landscaping didn't turn out that well compared to some of the ones I made before, if you want me to post them I will.

Tobieias

• Tobieias
  • Admin
  • Pretty sweet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2013, 09:42:51 am »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Yeah, I'd love to see them :) sorry for the late reply.
Don't go hollow.