• Home
  • Search
    •  
  • Login
    • Username: Password:

Did you miss your activation email?
  • Hello Guest

Author Topic: My Formal Quitting of DKCraft  (Read 3314 times)

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My Formal Quitting of DKCraft
« on: March 22, 2014, 06:59:30 pm »
 So as many of you know, I'm leaving DKCraft. This time, it's permanent. It's not just DKCraft, I'm losing interest in Minecraft altogether. I joined the server around November last year, so I haven't been on the server too long and I'm sad I haven't spent much time with you guys and all.
 I'd like to start off by thanking everyone whos' helped make Silver Birch City possible, everyone who's helped me with building, crafting... Dkcrafting... entertaining... Thanks guys, you've been great helpers.

Thanks, Joshie

After playing Minecraft for 5 or 6 years, I'm getting a little tired of it and slowly losing interest... Hopefully you can understand that. I'm very sorry I'm leaving, but I am. I can hopefully visit sometime. C'ya.
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide

impishmonkey

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Formal Quitting of DKCraft
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 12:38:26 am »
Adios.

Altus Clura

• Operator
  • (((d[-_-]b)))
  • Awards Donated $10 towards the server. Donated $5 towards the server. Donated $20 towards the server. Donated $30 towards the server. Donated $50 towards the server.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2014, 03:53:35 pm »
Bye Friend :I

AnonymousAfro

• CANADA
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2014, 04:23:35 pm »
Terrible leaving post, but whatever. I'll miss you  :(
"An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backward. When life is dragging you back with difficulties it means it's going to launch you into something great. So just focus and keep aiming"
Spoiler (Click to show/hide