Discussion Forum > Offtopic

Giant Holes/ Explanation

(1/1)

Mount_Everest:
I tell myself digging giant holes is a waist of time but really what is truly a waist of time is to dig multiple smaller holes.

Random thought that came to my head.

Recently, as many of you know my MC account was hacked and i was banned from DKCraft with no exceptions.  I tried my hardest to accept the fact that i would never live another second of minecraft playing on this server.

I spend hours and hours looking, searching, and researching for a server that could possibly replace DKcraft, but in reality, there is no such thing.

DKcraft is a unique server that really cannot be replicated.  the thing that i really missed the most was the not the cool buildings and the groovy shop, but it was the people who played the game.  These people i had grew a kind of bond with and had experienced almost 2 full months of 4-6 hours a day.  After so much of this dedication to this server and getting to know these magnificent people, i had almost learned to accept them as friends and grew bonds with them.  I surly couldn't walk away from this. 

Mount

impishmonkey:
:)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version