Discussion Forum > Offtopic

Dkcraft Newspaper

<< < (2/5) > >>

Blood:

--- Quote from: Turqula on May 01, 2015, 12:15:54 am ---id personally be better watching for a few issues before participating

--- End quote ---
they don't have to be bad issues, they could be little things like a new person joining or someone becoming a member, There should even be a "cool builds" column

Blood:
ok, i'm still setting things up and have got some people asking to join in so we'll get started soon. I'm thinking of using Google Docs since it allows you to go and edit things at the same time and saves automatically. I'll give the link to those of you that are helping as soon as I find a good template.

CollisionCourse:

--- Quote from: Blood on May 03, 2015, 03:20:41 am ---ok, i'm still setting things up and have got some people asking to join in so we'll get started soon. I'm thinking of using Google Docs since it allows you to go and edit things at the same time and saves automatically. I'll give the link to those of you that are helping as soon as I find a good template.

--- End quote ---
I'd make an account specifically for this, seeing as anyone will be able to get the email by asking.

swimmergirll:
Hey blood! I'd still like to be the story writer? let me know through email [email protected]       ;D

Noisy Boy:
Aye Blood so I started working on the template like I told you to but whenever I tried converting it to Google Docs, it didn't support it so it ended up looking really lame. Otherwise, here is how it looks like so far:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, I'm open for critiques and options on how to improve the template if it will be used.

P.S. Many spelling mistakes on the boxes. Forgot to check for that. Meh.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version